Chapter 8: Too Much Drama

I woke up when I heard Talia's laugh. What is Talia doing up at this time? How did she even get into my hotel room?

As I was walking towards the bathroom to go and take a shower, I didn't even notice Kian and Talia on the edge of my bed talking.

When I got out of the shower, I jumped up when I saw Talia on the floor and Kian tickiling her. 

''Kian stop stop!'' Talia kept saying over and over again while laughing so hard that her tears came out. 

''Do you mind getting your own room?'' I said which must of startled Kian because he jumped up, and Talia punched his arm which made him say ''Ouch that hurt''

''Con Da Bon is down stairs'' Kian said while handing me a hot chocolate. I sipped it, and burned my tounge which made Talia laugh. 

Today all the YouTuber's are going to greet every other YouTuber that they haven't seen before. Which basically would just be Talia since she came late to PlayList. 

It's the 3rd day being here and we only have 2 more days left untill everyone leaves PlayList Live. Which will stink for Talia because Kian is going back to California with Sam. Long distance is going to be really hard for the both of them. But I am sure that they will work something out

I'm still trying to figure out, who I want to be my boyfriend. Jc or Connor. I guess nobody can help me, and I just need to act like an adult and figure out what I am going to do.

After I was done getting dressed and thinking about what I was going to do with the whole Ponnor or Jaris stuff Kian, Talia and I all headed down stairs.

Kian was holding Talia's hand the whole time, and I made a vine. 

''What's up everyone it's Paris, and these are the two love birds Kian and Talia. Which makes Tian'' I smiled at the camera and Kian looked back at me and started to laugh while gently kissing Talia on her cheek. 

''Aww'' I said while slapping Kian's back. They both turned red and Kian just told me to stop acting like a creep. 

I was talking to Kian and Talia when out of no where someone puts their hand over my eyes, and I was in complete darkness. 

I thought it was Connor so I took his hands off of my eyes, and turned around to hug him. But to my surprise it was Jc. 

''Good morning to you too.'' Jc says while kissing my cheek.

''Oh I.. I.. I thought you were Connor'' I said while trying to find words that explained how I felt. 

''No Connor is over there talking to Kian and Talia'' Jc pointed to where he was and I was trying to run to Connor when Finn and Jack Harries accidently pushed me down on the floor.

''Oops sorry mate didn't see you there'' Finn says while helping me up. ''I was just trying to go and say Hi to Talia'' 

I smiled at Finn, and walked over to Connor. 

''How was that fall?'' Connor says while making everyone laugh. 

''I was trying to hug the floor'' I said trying to cover everything up.

Out of no where all the YouTuber's suddenly decided to crowd Talia and I.

Mazzi Maz, Alfie, Marcus Butler, Sam Pepper, Zoella, Finn, Jack and the list goes on. They were all huddiling over Talia. 

I felt like I was being attacked by everyone, untill Jc grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the big crowd. 

I was lost in his eyes, when he just started to strook my cheek and kiss my cheek I got shivers and chills down my spine.