Chapter:1 Meeting my new friends

I qucikly run out of the shower knowing that I was going to be late for Playlist Live.

''Hurry up Paris!'' My mom calls from down stairs.

 I quickly put on my black blazer with my owl shirt under neath, I slide on my ripped skinnies and tie my brown combat boats on.

''Paris!'' My mother screams sounding very frustarated now. 

''I am coming!'' I say with my mouth full of tooth paste.

''Paris! What did I tell you!'' My mother says while storming into my room

I quickly run down stairs eat a piece of toast with butter and run out side. 

What was I forgetting? I thought over and over again untill I realized that I left my iPhone chargering upstairs in my room. 

''I will be back'' I say to my mother while running upstairs and grabbing my phone.

If you were wondering why my mum and I were in a rush it was because I got picked to go to playlist live with a collab channel called O2L. I at least did not know everyone from their but I have been skyping with a boy named Jc Caylen. Today was finally the day that I got to meet him, and all of his friends in person. My stomach was sinking in just like it usually does when you are in a roller coaster. My palms were all sweaty and red, probably because I was frustarted. I had no clue on how I was going to introuduce myself to them.

Would it be a friendly gester like holding my hand out and trying to shake everyones hand, or would I just have to be my awkward self. HERE COMES PARIS GIVING EVERYONE BEAR HUGS! 

Well I do not want them to think of me as ''weird'' or even label me like that. 

''Here we are'' My mother says while parking the car. ''Well now, scatter along!'' she says while trying to get me out of the car.

I was clueless and lost. Station 202 was all mine, and it had a banner on the top that said my YouTube channel. ''LiveLikeParis'' was what it was called. I finally find it, while sprinting to it. I notice that I was right next to a collab channel called O2L. Oh yay I thought while trying to keep a smile on my face. This is just great now I am even more scared!

''PARIS!'' I hear a voice behind me, as I turn around I see Jc running towards me. 

''JC'' I yell as I move away from him so that we do not bump into each other

''OUCH!'' Jc says while falling hard on the  cement floor.

''Oh my gosh I am so sorry'' I say while trying to pull him up

''It is alright'' He says while pulling me down with him and tickiling me.

''JC! ST-STO-STO-STOP!'' I struggle to say while laughing so hard that tears came out of my eyes. 

As I get up I walk away from Jc acting like I did not know him because I was so embarassed.

''Paris meet my friends Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, Connor Franta, Ricardo Ordieres, and Ricky Dillon''

Then it hits me, how was I going to greet myself to them? I started to studder not knowing what to say.

''H-H-Hi'' I try to say, ''Hi I am Paris.'' I say with a bright smile that was brighter than the sun

''Oh do not be shy'' I hear Ricky say in the background

''We are all family'' Ricardo says with a big smile

''Well let us not sit here looking all awkward at each other, everyone let's greet her the right way!'' Connor says.

''Hi I am Connor, Connor Franta. Kind of sounds like Fanta right?'' He says while laughing, his jokes were all corny, but he was really cute.

''Hi I am Ricky Dillon, but you can call my Ricky Minaj! LETS GO TO THE BEACH EACH LETS GO GET AWAY! BAD GIRLS LIKE Y-'' Untill he gets cut off by Sam

''Hello beautiful I am Sam Pottorff'' He says with his beautiful brown dreamy eyes that gave me feels.

''Hi I am Kian'' A tall boy that had a beautiful jaw line said while hugging me.

''Hello I am Trevor!'' A cute little 14 year old said while smiling. ''You are very cute'' He says while winking at me

''Aww you are so cute'' I say while hugging him.

I kind of already had a crush on Connor, but I also liked Jc. Which was very confusing for me because I hardly know Connor and I have known Jc longer.

''Come over beautiful don't be shy'' Jc says while holding my waist.

''I GOT YOU THIS TIME MR.CAYLEN'' I say while grabbing his hat that said ''Stay Cloudy'' on it.

''COME BACK HERE!'' He says while running after me like a little 5 year old.

I finally stopped when he grabbed my waist and I fell to the ground. Trying to get up I grab his leg and bring him down with me. 

''I finally have you'' He says while kissing my cheek.