Chapter 22: Forgive & Forget

A/N- OKAY FIRST OFF TALIA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON TO FORGIVE AND FORGET EASILY SO WHEN KIAN AND TAL SAY I LOVE YOU IT'S BECAUSE SHE FORGIVES HIM AND DOESN'T CARE THAT HE MESSED UP. Anyways enjoy reading this chapter!

Talia's P.O.V. 

''What are you talking about!'' Kian asked Trevor confused.  ''Talia and I are best friends.. Actually we are friends with benefits'' 

I looked at Kian confused while trying to walk away but Sam begged us to play truth or dare with everyone at the party. We all got into a little circle, and sat next to whom ever we wanted to. I sat next to Andrea and Acacia and Kian was sitting next to Sam and Trevor. I tried not making eye contact with him but failed. 

''Since you and Talia are friends with benefits, I dare you and Talia to have 7 minutes of heaven!'' Trevor said to Kian. Kian looked at me, and I looked at Kian while giving him the death stare. Kian got up slowly while holding his hand out for me to hold. 

I was shaking and was completly scared out of my mind. ''I can't believe you Kian!'' I screamed at him, when we both got into Mazzi's room and he closed the door behind us. 

''What?'' He asked confused. I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him. 

''Are you stupid? Saying that we are friends with benefits, we are not even close to being friends, and after this stupid 7 minutes of heaven crap, never will we ever be friends again.'' I said while putting my hands on my hips. 

''Sassy much?'' He jokingly said while laughing.

''Everythings a joke to you right Kian?'' I said while slightly pushing him off the bed. 

''I didn't mean it like that'' He said while trying to hug me. 

I pushed him away from me and got off the bed. I was about to say something when Trevor screamed ''3 more minutes left!''

I looked and Kian whom seemed pleased, and he wasn't the only one was pleased either. ''When the three minutes are up, I don't want to ever see you again okay?'' I said to Kian while being serious. 

He looked at me and slowly nodded his head yes. ''I'm sorry okay?'' He said, while looking down at the floor.  I nodded my head no and left the room since our three minutes were up. 

''What was up with you and Kian yelling at each other'' Jc said while everyones heads turned to look at me. 

''I have to go'' I said while looking at only Ricky, and waiting for him to get up and leave with me. Ricky slowly got up while saying good bye to everyone. I waited outside while he was doing that. 

As Ricky and I were about to leave Kian stopped me, he grabbed my arm and turned me around. 

''Talia I can make it up to you please just give me one more chance?'' Kian asked while giving me the i'm sorry look ''Just one chance please'' He asked again. 

I was silent for a couple of seconds until I gave him my answer. ''Fine, Kian this is your last chance then, and if you screw this one up too, I'm never going to be able to forgive you.'' I said with a smirk on my face. 

''I'm going to prove you wrong. I'll bring you out on a date tomorrow, but I love you okay?'' Kian said before I got into the car with Ricky. 

''I love you too Keen Da Bean.'' I said before Ricky drove off.

I smiled as I felt happy that I gave Kian another chance. I couldn't lose him and didn't want to either, no matter what I was always going to love him.