Chapter 12: Forgive Me, I Love You So Much. && The Accident

Kian's P.O.V  

''Talia, I made out with Andrea'' I looked down at my hands ashamed. ''But, it was a dare and I am really sorry for doing it.'' I tried to not look at her,  but my eyes ended up looking at hers. 

I could tell that she was mad, she had so much hate in her eyes. But she didn't say anything, she was speechless. She slowly got out of the bed and left my room. I wanted to get up and chase after her, telling her how sorry I was, but I couldn't. I felt so bad, I really did. 

I got up to go check on her, and I found her in the bathroom crying. ''I'm so sorry'' I said while hugging her. She looked up at me and started to cry even more. I wiped her tears off her cheeks, and kissed her head. ''I really don't want to lose you'' I said while hugging her. 

''Kian it's alright I'm not mad, I just can't believe that you would go ahead and kiss her'' She said. This time she was serious, she wasn't crying, she was looking at me straight in the eyes waiting for an answer. I just couldn't give it to her, I was scared of losing her. 

''I didn't know what to do, I just didn't want Sam and Connor to think that I was a chicken, and didn't want to do their dare. It was a stupid move and I promise you that I won't ever to anything like that ever again'' I tried not to cry, but she noticed that my eyes were getting watery, and it was really hard for me to talk since I kept studdering and biting my lip. 

''Kian, I love you and I just don't want anything bad to happen to our relationship. Promise me that you won't ever do it again?'' She said while cupping my face in her hands. 

''I promise'' I said while kissing her. 

I saw a smile on her face as I said those words. It was great seeing the person that I loved happy. We stayed up till 4:00am watching movies and talking about things that we are afriad about, and just sharing crazy and funny stories. I fell asleep with Talia on top of my chest, she was perfect and everything about her was perfect. I loved her so much, and she was all I wanted in my life. 

Day 2 In California 

I woke up before Talia had awaken, she was lying on my chest sleeping. She was just so beautiful. I tried to not wake her up, because I had to go to the bathroom and take a shower, but as soon as I got up I tripped over my shoe which made me fall and wake up Talia. 

''Uh, Good morning'' I said while getting up from the floor. 

She looked at me with a confused look on her face, and got up to go take a shower. Since she was going to take a shower first, I decided to just get my clothes out for today. After she was done taking a shower I went in, and then after I was done, I had made breakfast for her. 

She was quiet the whole time when we were eating breakfast. My mom was at work so it was only me and her in the house. 

''Are you alright?'' I said while looking at her. She showed no emotion, and didn't look at me. She stopped eating, looked down at her hands and slowly nodded her head, while getting up to go thorugh away her breakfast. I looked at her with a confused look and just brushed it off my shoulders, since I didn't want to ruin our day today. 

Since Talia has never been to California before I thought that it would be a great idea to take her to one of the beaches. We were going to go to the ''Pebble Beach'' in California. 

As I was driving to the beach, Talia still showed no emotion to anything. She just didn't seem okay today. 

I put my hand on her thigh, and she slowly removed my hand putting it back on my lap.

''Please do not touch me like that'' She said while looking at me, and giving me a dirty look. 

''I'm sorry'' I said while looking away and paying attention to the road.