Chapter 6: The Fight & Paris Kissed Who?

The Next Day

JC'S P.O.V 

I woke up to Ricky twerking on my bed saying ''RICKY MINAJ IS IN THE BUILDING''

I laughed and threw my pillow at him. Ricky can do some crazy things. One time when Ricky and I went to the beach, he put on a weave and started singing StarShips by Nicki Minaj. He needs some serious help. 

''Oh Jc someone is waiting at the door for you'' Ricky says while winking at me. 

I ran to the door, hoping it would be Andrea or at least Kian. But to my surprise it was neither of them. It was actually Paris. 

''Oh hi Paris'' I said with a fake smile.

''Hi Jc'' Paris said while bursting out in tears. 

I don't even know what happened, all I said was ''Hi'' 

I tried to calm Paris down and kept asking her what's wrong but all she kept saying was ''it's all my fault, Jc this is all my fault''

I tried to calm her down but everything that I was saying just wouldn't work. ''Paris please tell me why you think that everything is your fault'' 

''Me.. Me.. Me and Connor got into a big fight'' Paris said while crying even harder now.

I placed her on my lap and gently rubbed her back. ''Nothing is your fault, please explain what had happened please'' I said while trying to act calm. 

''I was talking to my best friend about Kian because she's coming to Orlando for PlayList live tomorrow and I was just explaining how Kian looked like, and I told her that he was cute, and  then Connor read my message and we got into a big argument'' 

I took a deep breath and gently strooked her cheek. ''Paris this is not your fault, this is just a stupid argument. Trust me he'll get over it.''

She smiled and hugged me while whispering ''thank you'' in my ear. 

After Paris had calmed down Ricky and I took her out to breakfast since it was 9:00am and we wanted to make her feel better.

After breakfast we headed back to the hotel and, Ricky had to go make a YouTube video with Connor and Kian in Kian's hotel room. So Paris and I just went back to my hotel room. 

''Hey Jc do you want to make a dare or dare video with me?'' Paris said while jumping up and down. 

I laughed because I have never seen her so excited in my life before. I nodded my head yes and she started jumping up and down excitedly.

She took my camera from my bag and pressed the on button.  She started to greet everyone by saying  ''Hello It's Paris! and today I am doing a dare or dare video with one of my best friends Jc Caylen.'' 

I laughed and said ''Hey Jc here!''

So basically the video was about how we had to make dares for each other, and who ever looses, the winner has to tell them what to do. 

We started off easy like prank calling different people. She pranked called her best friend Talia saying that Kian Lawley asked her out and she started freaking out. She was like ''OMG OMG KIAN ASKED ME OUT I AM SO PUTTING THIS ON TWITTER!'' And Once she put it on Twitter Paris had to tell her the truth. She made a fool out of her self, I felt so bad but it was just a dare. 

For those who do not know whom Talia is. Talia City is one of  Paris's best friend and she is also a YouTuber whom has her own channel called ''TaliasWorld''. She makes videos of her singing, she does challanges, and she also does funny videos. 

Kian is in love with Talia. Ever since she started YouTube back in 2009. It's going to be Kian's first time actually meeting her in person tomorrow when she comes for the meet and greet that we are going to be attending..

After we were done prank calling Talia we pranked called some other YouTuber's like Alfie, Marcus Butler, and Sam Pepper. 

I then dared Paris to do cartwheels in the hotel's lobby, and she dared me to run around shirtless while she was doing cartwheels. We were so close to getting kicked out of the hotel, but then we decided to stop and go back to my hotel room. 

Once we arrived we both agreed on ending the video, and she ended it by saying ''Well this is the end of the video, stay tuned to for a new video that might be out tomorrow, it could be out my best friend Talia arriving.. The world may never know.. Well if you liked this video please give it a big thumbs up and I love you all!'' She blow the camera a kiss and right before the video ended I kissed her on her lips.

She looked at me all shocked. I clearly did not know what had gotten into me. But that's not only it. Right when I gave her a kiss, I didn't hear that Ricky had opened the door, and right next to him was Connor.

We both looked at Connor and Ricky. You could tell that Connor was hurt because his eyes were all watery and his hands were in balls of fists. 

''Oh my god, Connor I am so so-'' and right before I was going to finish my sentence he cut me off

''No no, don't say that you're sorry because you know that you made a mistake and right now.. I am done!'' He stormed off, and Paris chased after him. I felt so bad because now I am coming in between their relationship. 

 What am I going t odo, chase after him? or just leave him alone?

Paris P.O.V 

I ended the video while blowing a kiss at the camera, and before it ended, Jc's lips smacked into mine making us kiss. 

What we both didn't know was that Ricky and Connor were by the door the whole time trying not to ruin the video. But right when I found out that Connor saw Jc kiss me, that was when I knew that he was never going to forgive me. 

He stormed out of the room, and I was right behind him the whole time saying I'm sorry. It really wasn't my fault. 

''Connor please forgive me. It wasn't even my fault it was all Jc's. Please forgive me'' I kept saying over and over again. 

He just kept walking away from me. Untill I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards me. 

''Paris I just want to think about things before I jump into a relationship  with you again'' Connor said while letting go of my hand and walking away.

I watched him leave my sight. I could have stopped him but it was hurting me to hear what he had said, I just didn't know what to do.

Does this mean that Ponnor is over? 

~~~~~~~

A/N- I want to thank my friend Krystal for giving me ideas for this chapter.!

I probably did not write it good enough, or the chapter was not good but I wrote this chapter for her..

Ponnor could be over.. But we will see if Connor still likes her..

Talia is a famous YouTuber whom Kian is madly in love with. She is also Paris's best friend. Also she is not Talia Castellano.. Obviously she is not.. Talia is just a YouTuber whom is the same age as Kian and they both watch each others videos and yeah they like each other.. But they have never met each other in person. 

She will be in this story once the whole Ponnor situation is fixed.

But that's all for now. Thank you for taking your time and reading this story/chapter. Comment, Vote, add to your library? Do what ever.

Thanks!