Chapter 11: Day 1 In California && How Do I Tell Her?

Day 1 In California

Talia's P.O.V. 

After staying in an airplane for 5 hours, we finally arrived in California. Everyone was tired except me. I shouldn't have had 3 cups of coffee. I was trying to get everyone in a good mood, I started doing cartwheels around the airport. I was so excited, this is my first time in California.

I pulled out my camera and started to vlog since everyone was just sitting down, talking on the phone with their parents and checking in with everyone

''Hello my beautiful kitty cats! It's Talia here, and I finally arrived in California. Everyone is being lazy, and they are all tired from being in the airplane for about 5 hours. It's really hot here and I'm wearing Kian's sweater.'' I said while showing them Kian's sweater which didn't fit me, it was way too big.

''Oh look it's Ponnor!'' I said while facing my camera to Paris and Connor, while they were kissing. ''Ew get a room!'' I said while facing the camera back to me. 

''Let's go check on Keen Da Bean!'' I said while running to Kian and facing the camera to him.

''Kian,babe I'm vlogging'' I said while facing the camera towards him.

''Hey sexy beasts'' he said while licking the camera. 

''Gross much? I don't want your saliva on my camera!'' I said while rubbing his saliva off my camera with my sweater.  I shut off my camera and decided to check on everyone and see what we were going to do today and where we were going to stay at.

''Okay so I have everything planned out,'' Kian said while trying to get Paris's and Connor's attention. 

''Now that I have everyone's attention'' Kian said while giving Connor the death stare. ''Talia will be staying with me at my house, so that she can  meet my mom'' Kian said while hugging me

''Okay that's a great idea and then Paris and I could just explore California!'' Connor said while high fiving Paris.

''Well it's time for us to leave!'' Kian said while grabbing his luggage, and saying goodbye to everyone. 

We all went in different taxis, and Sam wanted to be by himself so he went in his own taxi. 

We arrived at Kian's house in the afternoon since it was a long drive from the airport. His mom had came out of the house, greeting him with kisses and hugs. 

''Oh Kian I missed you so much!'' His mom said while kissing him all over his face.

''Uh mom this is my girlfriend Talia'' Kian said while trying to make his mom stop kissing him.

''Oh Kian you never told me she was this pretty!'' His mom said while hugging me. ''You can call me mama Lawley or just mama'' 

I was flattered and I felt welcomed, she asked me if I wanted to stay in the guest room but Kian had already had his room cleaned so I was staying in his room with him. 

His mom had already made lunch but I wasn't feeling good so I didn't eat. I did not want to act rude or anything, but I just didn't want to eat. She understood, and said that if I wanted anything that for me to feel free and get anything that I want, or for me to tell her what I want and she'll make it. She is such a sweet heart.

I told Kian that I wasn't feeling pretty good, and we just watched movies and talked, untill Sam called Kian. 

He went outside the room to talk on the phone with Sam, which I thought was quite weird. I wasn't those kind of girlfriends who would go ahead and make sure their boyfriend isn't cheating on them,  I also wasn't one of this crazy girlfriends that stalks their boyfriend's every move. I was pretty much laid back, and quite fun.