1 MILLION READS

26/3/16
1m reads, 55k votes

OMG GUYS I CANT BELIEVE IT I ACTUALLY REACHED 1 MILLION READS HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?!
I AM LITERALLY IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW, I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH.

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING, IT MAKES MY DAY. EVEN IF YOU'RE A SILENT READER, TYSM FOR CHOOSING TO READ MY BOOK. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, I NEVER THOUGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I'D EVER GET THIS MANY VIEWS ON SOMETHING.

Thank you thank you thank you all so so much, I think this book has been published for almost a year now? I'll have to check.

Thank you for supporting me, if it was from the beginning or even if it was just yesterday. You all mean a lot to me, because without you this book would have no reads.

I also reached 700 followers just recently, so thank you sooo much for that too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and this book. It means a lot. Have a fantabuloudiddliduptious day :P

Also, feel free to check out any of my other books. It would actually make my day! :))

I've got a lot of books in my drafts that idk if I should publish or not. Reading/voting/commenting on my other books would really encourage me to be more confident in publishing them.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN <333