Zodiac Signs & how to passively piss them off

Aries: walk ahead of them instead of beside or behind them, or stand in front of them when you're in a line together.

Taurus: when they're at your house, give them an old plastic cup while you use a nice glass.

Gemini: tell the same story almost every time you see them and pretend you don't realise it.

Cancer: low-key insult their mums cooking

Leo: whenever they try and tell a story, try to one-up them

Virgo: don't use your manners, or leave your chair pulled out every time you get up.

Libra: leave little bits of garbage in their car or act like you're in a hurry all the time.

Scorpio: walk really slowly while they're behind you, maybe even zig zag a little and pretend you don't know where you're going.

Sagittarius: pretend you don't understand their jokes and make them explain it.

Capricorn: cry at movies that aren't that sad and repeatedly complain about being tired.

Aquarius: stand really close to them when you're talking, or copy something they do/wear.

Pisces: be really as-a-matter-of-fact with them; if they tell a story, say "actually it went more like this...", or if they say "what if", say "that couldn't happen because..."