Zodiac Signs &...Stuff about them?

[A/N] idk what this is even about but it sounds so pretty so I included it ((:

Aries,
Rising: Is a fuchsia pink, they give off the feel of marshmallow roasting and crowd surfing.
Sun: Is a neon red, they remind you of the best high school parties ever and black black coffee.
Moon: Is a charred black, they feel like melted butterscotch and a burning hand.

Taurus,
Rising: Is tree trunk brown, they give off the feel of falling leaves and cherries.
Sun: Is a rich dark green, they remind you of roller coasters and pastels.
Moon: Is mint green. they feel like silk and wet crumpled paper.

Gemini,
Rising: Is neon orange, they give of the feel of mystery novels and blow pops.
Sun: Is wild purple, they remind you of bubblegum blue and race cars.
Moon: Is pitch black, they feel like fulls moons and crystals.

Cancer,
Rising: Is pure white, they give the feel coloring books and black sharpies.
Sun: Is baby pink, they remind you of German chocolate cake and photo albums.
Moon: Is navy blue, they feel like ice water and melted wax.

Leo,
Rising: Is blood red, they give the feel of best friends and crazy parties.
Sun: Is electric yellow, they remind you of karaoke and freshly baked snickerdoodles.
Moon: Is gold, they feel like paper cuts and high speed running.

Virgo,
Rising: Is cream, they give the feel of new shoes and fresh perfume.
Sun: Is violet, they remind you of slow dancing and really important conversations.
Moon: Is rich purple, they feel like zig zag lines and fairy wings.

Libra,
Rising: Is sunkissed yellow, they give the feel of ocean breeze and heart shaped chocolate.
Sun: Is hot pink, they remind you of black and white movies and fashion statement scarfs.
Moon: Is ice blue, they feel like rare gemstones and rough wood.

Scorpio,
Rising: Is pastel pink, they give the feel of baggy sweaters and hidden secerts.
Sun: Is ruby red, they remind you of rule breaking fun and winter storms.
Moon: Is midnight blue, they feel like sharp glass and broken hearts.

Sagittarius,
Rising: Is ocean blue, they give the feel of giggle fits and knuckle cracking.
Sun: Is pumpkin orange, they remind you of pebble tossing and competitions.
Moon: Is red orange, they feel like angry tears and rageful door slamming.

Capricorn,
Rising: Is heather gray, they give the feel of building furniture and hand holding.
Sun: Is chocolate brown, they remind you of floral couches and beautiful red velvet cakes.
Moon: Is forest green, they feel like slip an slides and Christmas wreaths.

Aquarius,
Rising: Is velvet purple, they give the feel of rainbow clothes and tv shows.
Sun: Is cobalt blue, they remind you of dancing in the rain and out of your comfort zone fun.
Moon: Is stone gray, they feel like blades of grass and poetry.

Pisces,
Rising: Is opalescent white, they give the feel of sun after rain and creative thinking.
Sun: Is dandelion yellow, they remind you of childish giggles and neon paint.
Moon: is rose pink, they feel like bubbles and yearning stares.

AUTHORS NOTE: OMG GUYS 500K READS WHAT IS LIFE IDK ANYMORE THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY CRACKLES ILY ALL ALSO I KNOW I SAY THIS A LOT BUT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER BOOKS? TY TY TY ♥︎