Chapter 22: Return Part 2

I walked into the forest back to where Bill's statue was. The way there has been integrated into my memory since I've gone to visit it every day so far. Passing through the pleasant nature as carefully as I could before I reached the clearing.

Ford and Stan had left a few hours ago, saying they were heading east. I thought it would be best to do this without them here to prevent them from suffering from the memories of Weirdmageddon. At least know I knew that Bill was in the capsule and there was a way to get him out.

Before long, I caught sight of Bill's stone form, which to my surprise hadn't been covered in any vegetation. I walked over with a smile, capsule in my hand.

"Hey, Bill," I said, looking down at him. "So, I found a way to get you out of the capsule. I just hope it works."

I pulled out a spray paint can and started drawing the circle in front of him. Laying the capsule in the middle, I spoke the encantation. I waited a minute, only to see nothing happening. The statue was still there and everything was the same. I turned around and started to walk away when I saw a light coming from behind me. Facing back I saw the stone slowly dissipate from Bill's triangular form, revealing its gold, bricked appearance. Soon enough, the stone had turned to ash and Bill stood in front of me. Opening his eye, he looked up at me before assuming his human form.

I was too shocked for words. My only response was tears as I ran into his arms. He hugged me tight, twirling me around a bit. Setting me down, I still cried into his shoulder, gripping him tightly. He brought his hand up to my hair, brushing it and shushing me until my cries ceased. Pulling back, I kissed him, resting my hands on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist as much as he could.

"I missed you so much," I said quietly, my voice cracking a bit.

"Well, I'm here now," he said. I didn't even realize how much I missed his voice. It was as sweet and melodious as I remember it.

He brought me closer, laying his head in the crook of my neck before kissing it gently. I giggled a bit, being more sensitive to the sensation now. He stopped and pulled away, looking down. I followed his eyes to my stomach, which was slightly more developed. He knelt down in front of it and placed his hands on it, almost admiring the sight. He kissed it and rubbed it gently with his thumbs.

"The energy is pretty strong," he commented curiously.

"Yeah, but it doesn't bother me; keeps me warm, actually," I said.

"Really?" He looked back up at me. I nodded.

Sitting down on the grass, he pat on the spot next to him. With his help, I sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"So you're staying at the Shack with Question Mark," he said. I nodded with a hum of affirmation. "How's it so far?"

"It's comfortable. Soos and Melody make sure I'm alright and they help me in every way they can."

"What about the rest of the town?"

"An act was passed to forget about Weirdmageddon so everyone has returned to their normal lives." He nodded, conveying his understanding.

"Are you going to bring it back?" He stiffened a bit, then sighed.

"Later. I love causing madness but doing it when the people are still recovering is low even for me." I was so surprised at his response that I sat up straight and looked at him in surprise. "Besides," he began, looking back over at me,"I want to spend time with you and our child."

I smiled, and hugged him again. "So, what now?" I asked.

He hummed then stood up, bringing me with him onto our feet. "Let's head back to the Shack," he suggested. We started walking back, hand in hand.

After a few minutes of walking we made it back home to find Soos and Melody on the front porch. Soos looked at us then stood up in panic, stepping in front of Melody.

"You! The evil triangle dude!" he exclaimed.

"Hey Question Mark!" Bill exclaimed unfazed.

"What are you doing here?!" Soos exclaimed.

"I'm here to live in this world with (Y/N) and our child. Is there any harm in that?" He shrugged.

"A lot of harm, actually! How do I know you're not going to bring Weirdmageddon back? You could be here to kill us all!"

Bill stiffened and his appearance shifted from gold to red. He stepped forward. "If you think that I'm going to risk hurting my girlfriend and offspring, you're gravely mistaken. And while I don't really care for any other humans, I won't do anything like that."

Soos started to calm down as Bill explained. "I want to wait for just the right moment to begin Weirdmageddon once again; besides it will take a few decades to build another portal into this dimension. And that time, it will be without any obstacles. Right now I just want to be with (Y/N) and my child."

Melody came up. "Well, let's bring you guys inside then. We got enough room for you guys anyways."

With that, we all proceeded inside to continue our lives. Our daughter, Maya, was born a few weeks later and displayed the same abilities as her father. Dipper and Mabel came around ever summer, growing more and more each year we saw them. Business boomed, especially during the summer, so we managed to have enough money to expand the shack to accommodate everyone living there. Soos and Melody had a child of their own and were living happily as a family.

Bill eventually did find a way to bring Weirdmageddon back, which was a success. Only difference with this one is he actually gave humans a choice to accept their new lord and master. Many did, while those who didn't were destroyed. Still though, Bill, Maya and I lived happily as he continued to liberate dimensions until he ruled a majority of existence.

And that's the end of it! I hope you all enjoyed this story and I appreciate all the support you gave me.

Also, an extended bersion of this book is in the works, so if you want more of the story you can read that as well!

Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold!

Bye!