Note!!!

I hope that by now, everyone has seen the finale. If you haven't, leave this part because spoilers ahoy!
...
...
...
...
Okay, that should be good enough.

Personally, the whole episode was a punch to the heart. But the real kicker was Bill's demise. Ever since I started watching Gravity Falls (SUPER late, I might add (I started back in September-November of last year)), Bill had been my favorite character. He was appealing, funny, insane, and had a great personality. For me, he made the show more alive ever since Dreamscaperers.
As for the things he said about his dimension, it's no surprise as to why he was planning to take over our dimension. If I were from the second dimension, I'm sure I would've done the same. It seems that Bill's weirdness was more of a form of ultimate nonconformity, which I totally understand. He was being himself as he saw fit, and he didn't know really how to spread his ideas than to force them onto others.
I may be biased since I love Bill, but that's just how I see it; both analytically and personally.
Now, for the other stuff:
Thank GOG Stan didn't die! I almost had a heart attack when he lost his memory and I was happy with that tear-jerking moment!
Dipper, WHAT IS YOUR NAME, CHILD?!
Mabel, I'm so proud that you are focusing on loving your adorable self rather than a new weekly boy.
Soos, just stay awesome, dude.
Wendy, you will be my source of inspiration for everything. *cough* hopeful future reference *cough*
And, I, as a person, want to tell you younger people something (gog I sound old already). Gravity Falls taught me and many others that growing up is a choice. However, you have to accept that the past stays in the past and that you have to move on. Look at me, I'll be a legal adult in four months! Growing up is scary, believe me, but with the right support and preparation, you can take on the world. But, always enjoy what you have while you still can. Just be a kid! Be who you want to be! Live!

Also: I will still ship BillDip like crazy. Yes, I've shipped it this entire time you didn't expect that, huh?! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

As a final note, Gravity Falls will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Stay weird everyone!