Chapter 18: A Matter Of Time

/after the frickery with a dream demon/

I slowly crawled under the covers. Bill joined me, holding me in his arms.

"Wow," I sighed. "That was...amazing."

"Doesn't even come close to describing that," Bill said breathily.

I laid there until a sudden realization hit me like a bag of bricks. I looked up at Bill while he looked down at me. "Bill, can you reproduce in your human form?"

His face paled. "Fuck."

'Oh no' I thought.

"Toots?" Bill brushed my hair out of my face, obviously having heard my distraught.

I held my head in my hands. "I can't...I'm too young! I just...I-I..."

Bill wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me close, shushing me. He laid my head on his bare chest, letting me smother it with tears. I laid my forehead against him as I tried to speak.

"What are we going to do?"

Bill hummed to himself, the sound causing a slight comforting rumble from his chest.

"Well, we don't really have anything to worry about since, eventually I will rule the universe. You both will have nothing to worry about."

I still was a bit skeptic of the situation but I trusted Bill. I sighed in relief and laued back down on his chest. Then, there was a knock on the door. One of Bill's friends, Kryptos, slowly opened the door and peeked in.

"Bill, Mabel's bubble was broken! They broke out!"

"What?!" Bill's eye turned a bit red and his grip on me tightened a bit. He definitely looked pissed now.

"Bill." The red disappeared and he looked down at me. Loosening his grip, Bill turned to Kryptos.

"Leave us," he stated. Without a word, Kryptos quickly left and shut the door.

Turning to me, Bill held my cheek in his hand before kissing me gently. We kept up for another minute or so before he pulled away.

"Stay in here. I have business to attend to." I nodded and kissed him on more time.

He got back up and with a snap of his fingers his clothes were back on. There was a bright flash of light, causing me to turn away from the blinding sight. I turned back, rubbing my eyes, to see Bill in his triangular form. Only difference was he was three-dimensional. I smiled, assuming this meant he was officially in our world.

"What'cha think? Look good?" He asked, fixing his bow-tie.

I giggled and nodded my head. "Yeah. As dapper as ever."

He floated over to the door before turning back to me. "See ya later!" With that, he left me in my room alone.

With a sigh, I shakily got up and put on my undergarments while walking over to the mirror. Standing in front of it, I put my hands over my stomach. I could feel something in there. It was a little force, similar to that aura that Bill gives off. I turned to have a sideview of myself. There was the tiniest bump already forming; I could tell. I smiled to myself thinking about it.