Chapter 16: Trouble

Bill's POV:

After being alone with my (and (Y/N)'s) thoughts, I looked around to my fellow maniacs. Maybe now was a good time to initiate phase two. I conjured a fork into my hand and levitated above my new throne, grabbing Sixer in the process.

Tapping Ford with the fork got everyone's attention. They looked up at me excitedly.

"Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces!" I announced.

"88 different faces!" the creature with 87, excuse me, 88 different faces spoke up.

"Whoa-ho! Sorry -- touchy subject," I stated, adjusting my bow-tie.

"Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony," I explained, introducing my friends to my plan for our next move.

I sat down on my throne of human agony; yes that will be the name for it. The Throne of Human Agony. A true representation of Weirdmageddon from their perspective.

"Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably."

One of the citizens unfroze and tried moving around, despite the fact that it was barely conscious and aware of its surroundings.

"Uh, my omelettes. They, they have friendly faces." Hehe, that's funny.

"Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there." I tapped the tiny person back into their position. Once there, they once again turned to stone.

"But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide!" The wall beind me opened up to let my fellow maniacs out into the world. They all cheered and prepared themselves.

"Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours!" I watched them fly out for a little before turning back around.

"Ah, global domination. I could get used to-" I heard a thump from outside. Turning to investigate, I saw that my friends had hit what looked like an invisible wall. They all fell down from the impact.

"WHAT?!"

I went up to the shield and poked it. The wall vibrated, sending ripples out. Looks like the whole town is surrounded by an invisible force shield, containing the rift and my chaos.

"Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought," I concluded to myself.

'So much for world domination.'

"I think I broke something," Paci-Fire complained.

Everyone else was on the ground, struggling to get up. It made me frustrated to see them struggling to get up when all they hit was a fucking force field! Are they really that weak?!

"Walk it off!" I yelled out of frustration.

They slowly stood up and start levitating behind me back to the fearamid. I floated around, stressed beyond belief. My demon friends came in shortly after, standing around and groaning as if they were still in pain.

"Alright, can anyone explain to me why, even with our newfound INFINITE POWER, none of us can escape the borders of this STUPID HICK TOWN?" I shouted.

My frustration led to the conjuring of lightning that struck the walls. Pieces of brick started crumbling and some columns fell over. Then, I remembered that (Y/N) was just down the hall. This is the kind of behavior I definitely want to avoid as long as she's here. I sat down on my Throne of Human Agony, trying to calm myself down. I thought aloud about this new obstacle.

"There's some kind of force field keeping us in, but who would know how to fix it?" I thought aloud.

An idea popped into my mind on who to ask about this. I picked up Sixer, who was still frozen in gold.

"Hmm," I thought. "Maybe someone needs to come out of retirement."

I ran through images of the journal pages to try to find any hints, but my concentration was broken.

"Bill!" I turned to see Keyhole running up to me. "Uh, sorry, Boss, but Gideon let the Pines family escape! They're inside Mabel's bubble as we speak!"

I just laughed. Seriously?! Mabel's bubble?! Does Pine Tree really think he can just 'save' Shooting Star?!

"Buddy, Mabel's bubble is the most diabolical trap I've ever created. It would take a will of titanium not to give into its temptation," I explained, referring Shooting Star in a way that didn't confuse Keyhole.

He doesn't really know about that prophecy; no one does. It's not a problem at this point, so why bother?

"Fetch me Gideon and take the rest of the day off. Things just got a little more interesting," I said, looking back at Sixer.

"Bill?"

I was about to yell out at whoever interrupted me, but I turned to see that it was (Y/N). I calmed down and started floating over to her.

She was hiding most of herself behind the wall, peeking out a little. Perhaps she was still a little intimidated by my friends. They were all looking at her; it didn't help that they were all much bigger than her. I shrunk down to a size more proportionate to her as I got closer.

"Hey toots, what'cha need?"

She fiddled a little bit. "Are you okay? I heard your little outburst earlier."

"I'm okay now that you're here," I said sweetly. She blushed a bit. "I actually want to talk to you."

"Oh, okay. Um...where?"

I thought for a second before coming up with a little plan.

I walked her through the labyrinth of hallways before coming up to her room. I let her step inside before going inside. I assumed my human form just in time for her to face me.

"So, a little birdie told me you've had some...rather scandalous thoughts lately. Things involving you and me. Physical things."

She just blushed until her whole face was red. She shifted and held her arm, looking away at the ground. Walking up to her, I put my hands on her arms.

Leaning forward, I whispered to her.

"Shall we?"

I'm sorry for rephrasing the episodes I dunno what else to do! ;-;

Anyways: Warning: the next chapter is a lemon!!

-TC