Chapter 12: Real Affection

I felt someone shake me from my sleep, drawing me out of the Mindscape and back into Reality. Looking over, I saw Mabel standing above me, wearing a gradient purple sweater with a row of silhouetted trees on the bottom. She was just beaming this morning, practically having stars in her eyes.

"Hey Mabel," I yawned. "What's goin' on?"

"We're about to go on a road trip, but you're going to have to stay with Ford. Plus Dip-dot wants you to look after Bill; or as he said it, 'supervise'," she responded, providing me the air quotes with 'supervise'.

I slowly got up and out of bed, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake myself a bit more.

"Alright," I yawned. "You guys have fun."

"We will!" Mabel hollered, running out the door.

Her slamming the door further woke me up, as if the vibrations shook me awake. I stood up and pulled out (clothing choices) before removing my pajamas. First replacing my pants, then taking off the tank top I wore last night. I was about to put my shirt on when I felt arms wrap around my waist, the warmth radiating against my cold skin. Looking back, I saw Bill looking at me with half-lidded eyes.

"H-hey, Bill." From the heat on my face I could tell that I was blushing.

He smirked and held me a little tighter. Crouching down a bit, Bill laid his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head away out of embarrassment, the red blush overtaking my face and my heart beating faster. Not a moment later, I felt something warm against my neck. Turning my gaze, I saw Bill leaving little kisses on my neck. His lips tickled a bit, yet I just shuddered.

"B-bill? What are you doing?"

He stopped, but didn't move to face me. He kept himself by my neck as he spoke.

"I'm not really interacting with your physical self in the Mindscape since it's just your mind's projection of yourself. I don't like that I'm not really with you in your mind. So, why not show my affections in Reality?"

"Bill..."

I would've spoken more, but Bill had put his finger up to my lips, shushing me.

"Calm down, toots," he whispered.

He kept on snuggling in my neck for the next half hour, refusing to leave me alone so that I can finish getting dressed. His grip on me would tighten a bit. It was a bit possessive, but loving and comforting nontheless. I was brought closer to him, my back pressed against his chest. He was so warm and comfortable I thought I would fall asleep again. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I saw that the shack is empty," he said quietly. Quite opposite from his usually erratic self.

"Ford's here, but I haven't seen him."

I felt Bill smile onto my shoulder before he resumed kissing it.

"B-bill? What are you-?!"

"How about two more hours of this?"

Bill's kissing moved up to my neck, making me giggle a little. His lips also land on my cheeks and jaw, kissing my face a bit. Even with his tight grip, I managed to turn around and face Bill.

"I love you," I whispered before kissing him lightly on the lips.

I was about to draw away when Bill brought me closer, gently yet firmly holding the back of my head. This only deepened our kiss, making it sweeter and longer than just a few moments ago.

"I love you, too."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing my hands into his soft blonde hair. I kissed him a bit more passionately, as if something inside me yearned for him. I needed his touch; I needed his embrace; I needed him.

I hadn't even noticed that Bill had moved us to my bed until my back collided with the soft mattress. I could feel Bill's warmth as he loomed above me.

~Bill's POV~

While I was kissing (Y/N), I couldn't help but look at her. She was just so beautiful. Being with her like this brought a spark into me. I felt like I needed her. I depended on her for more than just in my plans. Although, in the end, I would still need her.

Images started flashing through my mind the longer I looked at her. Her red face, panting and gasping while maintaining a tight hold on me. Her hands gripping the sheets. Her body open to me for me to see and love. Why was I thinking about something so scandalous?

No matter how much I enjoyed it, I pushed those thoughts aside. I just kept kissing her and giving her the affection I wanted to give.

Wrapping my arms across her back, I held her tightly, bringing her chest to mine. (Y/N)'s hands gripped my hair, wanting me closer to her. When we stopped, I looked into her eyes while I held her in my arms. Laying down beside her, she cuddled into my chest. I held her while she fell back asleep.

My thoughts went back to how to get that rift and the journals back. Sixer had two of them and Pine Tree had the third. I grew frustrated trying to figure out a plan. Then, a thought crossed my mind.

Laying (Y/N) down gently, I went to confront the one person I knew would help me. Someone who knew what was to come: Blendin Blandin.

Since so many of you seemed to like it, I did more dumb fluff. Obviously I am going along with the timeline for the last few episodes of Gravity Falls.
Oh my gog the last episode's today!! *cries an ocean that envelopes the world up to the atmosphere*
I don't want Bill to go! He deserved the world! ;~;
I'm going to die crying tonight.