Chapter 17: Intimacy (Lemon Warning)

I'm warning you all right now: this is explicit, smutty, sour bunch of scandalous because I want it to be. So skip if you don't want to read.

Y/N)'s POV:

"Shall we?" Bill whispered before kissing me longingly.

His lips tangled with mine passionately while he held his arms around my back, bringing my body closer to his. My arms looped around his neck, tangling my fingers into his soft dark blonde hair. He bit my lower lip, to which I gasped lightly, before pulling me into another kiss with his teeth.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he slowly and carefully started walking. Extending his hand to feel around the room, he found my bed. He sat down on the mattress with me on his lap, straddling him. He kicked off his shoes, me doing the same. Then, grabbing my hips, he brought me a bit closer; to the point where our private regions were on each other.

I felt a growth beneath me; realizing what it was, I immediately blushed and I grew warmer. Grinding my hips against his resulted in an eruption of moans. It felt so good I couldn't stop. His hands roamed my body from my back down to my thighs before going to my hips. Gripping me, he brought his hips up to meet mine with every grind.

"Bill~," I moaned out.

His chilling hands went underneath my shirt up my back, causing a shiver to course through my body. Teasingly, he removed my shirt while brushing his fingertips against my skin. Pulling it over my head, Bill threw my shirt to the floor not taking his eyes off of me. Reaching around my back to my bra clip, he undid it and removed the straps, throwing it with my shirt.

Slowly, Bill's hands held onto my chest, toying with my breasts. He squeezed them, kneeded them, and rubbed them. My moaning grew more frequent, especially when he started playing with my nipples.

His lips moved down to my neck, kissing it gently. He slid his tongue along my skin, tasting it slowly. A sudden moan erupted from my throat when his tongue went over a sensitive part of my neck. I felt him smirk against my skin at my moan. He started biting and sucking on the site, kissing over it before biting it again. Shivers went down my body, moaning more and more.

Descending his lips down to my chest, he sucked on my nipple while playing with the other. After a few seconds he switched to give both equal treatment. He flicked his tongue over the each of them before sucking and biting them gently. Gripping his hair, I brought him back up for another kiss. Licking my lip, he was allowed access to my mouth, moving our tongues in sync. Holding onto my waist and my back, Bill laid me down on the mattress, my head hitting the pillow while we kissed. I shifted my hips so that I was laying straight in the bed, with Bill lying in between my legs.

Moving my hands down his face, I reached his coat which I instantly tug off of him. Bill got the message and with a snap of his fingers he was topless. Running my fingers along his torso caused him to shiver slightly, which I giggled at.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"You shivered when I touched you," I replied.

Bill smirked. "Maybe because all that 'body heat' is in one place," he retorted, brushing his pelvis against mine roughly. It certainly was hot.

I ran my fingers along his arms, which had unique tribal-esque tattoos printed on them. The more I looked at his body the more I wanted to touch it. There was an undying desire to touch, kiss and tease every part of his body. The more I thought about it the more turned on I became.