F o u r t y T w o

"Y/N!" Jack calls and you head down stairs to see Jack Sitting there, only wearing sweats. He walks over to you and places a hand on your thigh, "Vote and I'll pleasure you in ways you can never imagine." He whispered.

I really need you guys to start voting so I'll be doing little things like these ;) hope you like them. So please vote! I've also decided the person who I see in my notifications the most in the next 24 hours will get A WHOLE BOOK DEDICATED TO THEM AND THEM ONLY. I will message you and ask what you want it about along with your name! Thank you! Love you guys thank you for 90k reads!

Jack

I wake up, seeing Charles wasn't here anymore. Groaning, I sit up and check my phone. Nothing, of course. Not like I was expecting anything.

Tessa, what else?

I touch my lip and my body behind to shake. What is wrong with me? Tessa, god can't she realize how much I need her. Every time she's around, every time, she helps me. I can breath right, I feel okay, I feel alive. Something that no one has ever been made me to feel. She drives me insane, the rush, she is my everything.

I love watching her, she's so god damn beautiful the way her plump lips form into a smile every time she sees me. The way her body trembles and shakes when I touch her. Fuck, I love it when she touches me, the way her little innocent hands rub me and make me feel insane. I can feel the blood pumping through my veins when I'm with Tess.

This is what you do to me Tessa, God damn.

..
I rush downstairs the smell of bacon filled my nose. Charles was running around like a little fuck-tard with his toy car.

"Whooooshhhh!" He exclaims and I can't help but laugh at the shit head. My father walks in and smiles at me.

"How did you sleep son?" He asks and I sigh. He knows I miss her, miss her to the point where I can't even sleep because she left me.

Everyone always leaves me.

There was a knock on the door and my eyes dart to the door. Charles runs over and opens it and a girl with the most beautiful brown hair walks in. Her piercing blue eyes look into mine but I quickly look away.

I have to admit, she's fucking gorgeous. But nothing in this god damn world could replace Tessa.

"Anna! What a pleasant surprise!" My father says and I choke on my spit.

Anna? As in my fucking cousin Anna from home? I twitch my eye looking at her, realizing I just found my cousin hot.

"Oh my god Jack!" She says and embraces me in a warm hug. I hug her back and smile at her.

"Wow you've grown so much Anna, it's really good to see you." I say and she tilts her head to the side.

"Well this is a bit strange. Everyone said you were extremely rude but I can't seem to pin point where that's coming off from!" She says and I widen my eyes at my father.

"Uh- haha yeah. I guess so." I say and she smiles brightly at me in which I return. My father and his wife decide to sit us all down for breakfast and as much as I didn't want to, I wanted to be kind to Anna. I mean, I must come off to my family as a total dick but I don't blame them. Tessa basically fucking hated me when she met me. Oh god, the moment I met Tessa I imagined her little plump lips wrapped around m-

"So Jack! I heard you quit school." My father says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at him and lower my head a little.

"I'm going back, don't worry." I say and he smiles giving me a nod.

The rest of the time is pointed more on Anna, asking questions about her mom and dad and of course, some boyfriend of hers. I excuse myself from the table, putting my plate away. My life seemed like a boring blur, just come home Tessa.

Tessa

I press the gas hard and head straight for Jack's parents house. I'm coming home, I couldn't do it. I can't watch the love of my life suffer with me being able to do something about it. Parking in the driveway I run up to the door and knock on it rapidly.

When I open the door I see jacks father and smile at him, "Upstairs, fourth door to the left" He says and I race upstairs and reach the fourth door. I open it slightly, seeing him lying in bed, with Charles. Charles sits up, jacks face buried into his pillows

"Tessa!" Charles said.

Jack groans,"Tessa isn't coming bac-" Jack says and turns around, making eye contact with me.

"Baby.." He mumbles and I start to tear up. He rushes out of bed and I run up to him hugging his bare chest.

"Jack, I love you." I mumble and Jack looks at me but smiles, almost harshly.

"But I don't love you."  He says.

"Jack!" I scream and wake up but only to see Sammy next to me, sleeping. I put my hand on my chest and Sammy wakes up, looking at me confused.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, putting a hand on my thigh. I brush it off and get up.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asks sitting up.

"To find the love of my life, and apologize."