S e v e n

The party was loud, and crazy. I was walking around when somebody stopped me, my eyes trail up to find the blue eyed boy again.

"Hey!" He smiles.

"Hey! I didn't know you'd be here." I say and he chuckles.

"Ah, I'm a good friend of Jacks. Have you seen him by any chance?" He asks.

"Sorry no, not since I got here." I said. He nods and bites his lip.

"I never got your name!" I shout loudly over the music.

"Nash, and you are?" I drink from my cup quickly and reply, "Tessa."

"Well Tessa, would you like to go somewhere quieter? It's so fucking loud!" He says and I nod my head quickly.

He smiles placing a hand on my waist and leading me to a random room. I leave the door behind us open but Nash decides to close it. I felt uncomfortable already but, Nash seems like such a nice guy. Doubt he would try to pull anything.

"So you plan on staying roommates with gilinsky?" He asks and I swallow hard.

"No-no of course not. I'm looking for someone more quite and..clean?" I say with a giggle. He walks over a sits criss cross on the bed.

"Be honest, are you guys fucking? Shit- that came out wrong! I mean like- he's done this to a lot of girls and you seem to nice to get hurt, you seem like you have your whole life ahead of you and I don't want Jack to ruin that." My heart and chest tighten.

"I-uh. Yeah we are." I say and he sighs.

"He's not the type of guy you want to get involved with Tessa. He's manipulative, rude, and cruel. He's my good friend and all but I've seen other sides of him no one else has." Nash says and I bite my lip.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I mumble to myself, Nash hears and places a hand on my thigh.

"Hey it's okay, your smart. You'll know what to do soon enough." He says and my body starts to get goose bumps from his touch.

His blue eyes connect with mine and he starts to lean in.

"Jack won't mind won't he?" He whispers his lips inches from mine. I nod my head no and I crash my lips onto Nash's. He slowly pulls me onto the bed kissing my neck softly.

"May I?" He asks referring to unzipping my dress. Nodding my head, my hands travel to his hair and massage it. This causes him to lightly moan and I throw my head back feeling the cold zipper running down my back. Once my dress is off, Nash pulls off his shirt and goes back to kiss me again.

"A-are you sure?" He stutters and I nod my head.

The door bursts open and Jack stands there with his eyes wide and face full of anger.

"Hamilton! What the fuck do you think your doing in my bedroom? In my fucking house? About to fuck my girl?" Jack shouts walking over to him and grabbing by the arm.

Did he just say my girl?

I cover myself up with the blankets and watch as Jack makes Nash leave. When Nash shuts the door Jack looks at me with anger.

"Get dressed. Now." He says and I pull my dress back on my body. What just happened? How did he even know we where up here? He just ruined my night, god I wanna yell at him.

"What's your fucking problem Jack! I'm not your girl! If I wanna fuck Nash, then I wanna fuck Nash! It is none of your goddamn business whom I have sex with! So do me a fucking favor and leave!" I shout as loud as possible.

"We are going back to the rooms. You've had a long enough night missy." Jack says and tries to grab me.

"Let me go!" I shout but he refuses and picks me up. I start kicking my legs but I'm nothing against Jack. He brings me downstairs and sets me down.

"Don't move." He says and walks away. I smirk and start running to wherever I could go. A couple of people where playing beer pong and I spotted Shawn so I decided to join.

"Shawn!" I shout and he notices and smiles.

"Hey! How are you liking the party?" Shawn asks.

"Great, just great." I smirk and full my cup with whatever liquid I could find.

Jacks POV||

Where the fuck did she go now? I look around everywhere, but nothing. I even tried to beat the shit out of Nash but he didn't know where she was.

Nash is a dick for trying to fuck her, trust me I'm not anything that douche probably said to her. My eyes go everywhere but Tess just isn't in my sight.

I care about her, a little. She's pretty cool and nice but she's- I don't know. She's good at sex that's what- but she's different I guess. I'm not he type of guy either to be looking for a relationship either, she's not really my problem but if something happens to her I'm gonna regret not helping her.

I decide to take a break and just sit on the couch.

"Yooo gilinsky what's up?" Sammy slurs handing me a vapor. I inhale the flavor and puff it back out.

"Any luck on finding your sexy friend that I would totally fuck?" He asks with a slight smirk and slap him on his back hard.

"Ouchy dude! That hurt!" He says in the most childish way ever. My head begins to pound and I start to drift off to sleep, forgetting about everything.

Well everything expect for, Tessa.