T h r i t y s i x

Tessa

I told him I loved him and then I told him he's not what I wanted anymore. What's wrong with me? I walk into the lobby to see Sammy blowing up on Nash.

"Stay the fuck away from here Nash." Sammy says. Nash looks over at me and walks away, leaving the hospital.

"What was that about?" I ask and Sammy sighs, "Nothing, come here." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Jacks gonna be okay." I said and Sammy nods smiling.

"Good, well we should get going home. You must be tired." He says rubbing my back.

I nod my head looking at the time, it was already 1 in the morning. Sammy walks out with me and with that we are gone.

Jack

I couldn't help but cry, why does she have so much control over me? She could say anything and I'd literally do it for her. I hate how much I love her.

2 weeks go by in the blink of an eye. I start to heal and get better. Friends came by to check up on me but not once did Tessa walk through that door.

"Just sign here and here." The nurse says and I do. I thank her for everything and with that I leave to go home.

"Oh and that girl that was here a few weeks ago left this." She was referring to Tessa. The nurse hands me a shirt and I realize it's my plain black t-shirt.

I thank her and leave the hospital, getting in the car. I had to see Tessa, my thoughts have been all her. She can't do this to me, she can't just leave like that.

I drive quickly to her house and knock on the door. To my fucking surprise Sammy opens it and he's carrying a bunch of shit.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Could ask you the same question gilinsky." He says. Tessa comes up right behind him carrying boxes full of her stuff.

"W-where are you going?" I say looking at Tessa and she doesn't say a word.

"She's moving in with me." Sammy says and I start to laugh my ass off.

"What?" I say and look at Sammy.

"Tessa, is moving in with me." Sammy says. My laughter fades and I feel like grabbing Sammy and ripping off his neck.

Sammy grabs Tessa by the arm and pulls her with him to the car.

"Whoa what the fuck, don't grab her like that." I say and Tessa looks at me. She gulps and looks down at the ground.

"Jack, take your shit and leave I don't want you here." He says and I walk up to him.

"You think you're the shit cause you got my girl on your arm." I say and Sammy laughs looking at the ground.

"I have her around my arm and my dick, fuck off." He says. That's fucking it, I punch Sammy in his shit making sure he fucking gets it.

"Jack stop!" Tessa yells but I don't listen. She eventually pulls me off him and I leave Sammy with a bloody face.

"Fuck you Sammy." I said. Tessa looks at me and sighs shaking her head.

"Babe go inside, I'll be there in a minute." Tessa says. Sammy goes inside leaving me and Tessa alone.

"What is wrong with you?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"So this is it?" I ask. She looks scared, like she's scared to say anything.

"Move on Jack." She says and I start to tear up. I grab her cheeks and kiss her, even if this was the last time I just wanted to feel her lips one more time.

"I'm sorry Tessa, I'm sorry that I couldn't fix us." I say. She nods her head and pulls us apart.

"Me too." She says.

"You're mine, you'll always be mine. You're with him but you'll always be mine baby girl." I say and she wipes away my tears.

"I'm yours." She mumbles quietly.

"Goodbye Tessa." I say looking her in the eyes.

"No. Don't say goodbye because goodbye means forgetting. And forgetting means never coming back." She says, and grabs my hand.

I half smile, "I'm not coming back."

She starts to cry and I hold her close, I don't want to leave her. I love this girl so damn much, and she's just confusing. I want her and I need her, I wish she'd see that.

"Don't leave me." She cries.

"Goodbye beautiful." I say and walk away. She's crying even more, but I avoid the sounds of it and get in my car. Leaving, for good.