T h r e e

I was awakened by the sound of a door slamming. Slowly, I opened my eyes and Jack was stumbling through the door, with Shawn.

"Tessa? Thank god! Help me out here?" He said looking and Jack who could barley stand up. I quickly get to my feet and help Jack, no I mean Shawn. Wait what? I push my thoughts away and me and Shawn put Jack on the bed.

"What the hell happened?" I asked looking and Jack; who was now asleep. Shawn started talking but I kept looking at Jack who was sleeping so, perfectly. So, peacefully? The way his Jawline was shaped and his perfect plump lips just made me feel crazy.

"Tessa? Tessa! Are you listening to me?" Shawn said.

My head shot at him and I gave him a nod. He told me what happened; Jack was smoking and drinking, which caused him to totally pass out. So, Shawn decided to take him back because he kept trying to fight people at the party. I thanked him for taking him back here, he left and I sighed closing the door behind him. Jack opened his eyes halfway and I walked slowly over to him.

"Tess?" His voice said, when he says 'Tess' it makes me feel so weird. No one ever calls me Tess but my mother.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Could you get me some Advil or something to take away this fucking pain?" He asked rubbing his temples. I grabbed two pills from my purse I always have in case and bottle of water. Jack sat up and I handed him the pills and the water. He swallowed them and then looked at me, his eyes were a red that was so dark. I took the bottle of water and set it on the counter. His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and I gasped at his touch.

"Wanna play a game, Tess?" He asked.

"J-Jack stop your d-drunk." I said trying to remove his hands.

Though, the more I tried the harder he grabbed them. He rubbed his hands up and down and I found myself no longer trying to remove his hands.

"C'mon Tess, you'll love this game." He said.

My eyes gazed on his and I bit my lip, "How does the game go?"

"I ask you a question, and you have to say the truth. For every truth, I get to take off a piece of your clothing." He said his fingers massaging my thighs in circles. I wasn't thinking, about how he only wanted sex. All I thought about was how much I was going to enjoy this.

He started without me even agreeing, "Do you have sexual feelings towards me?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "y-yes. I do."

He smirked and slowly started pulling off my shirt. "Jack wait! I don't know ab-"

His eyes burned into mine before I could finish my sentence. "Tess, I won't do anything like sex, relax baby." I relaxed but chills went up my body when he called me baby. He pulled off my shirt and placed his hands on my waist.

"Have you ever had sex?" He asked slowly.

He's doing questions he already knows the answer to, which I'm sure is the whole point of the game.

"Yeah.." I said quietly.

He tugged at my Nike pros and slowly pulled them down, looking at ever inch of my body. He kissed near my bikini area and my hand rested on his shoulder, once my shorts were fully off, he pulled me into the small bed and took off his shirt. He got on top of me and placed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly. I pulled at his hair slowly.

"Fuck! keep doing that." He said referring to the hair pulling.

I did as he said and he started to grind against me, he moved his hips slower and slower and then stopped. "Fuck Tessa, your gonna make me cum for you, and we are not even fucking." His voice was so seductive, god damn.

His hands ran down my back and were placed at my bum and I shifted my hips up and he moaned. He sat crisscross and pulled me into his lap, allowing me to wrap my legs around his torso. My hands were still at his hair as he kissed my neck.

"J-Jack, holy shit!" I said gasping.

"Keep moaning my name like that, your so fucking sexy Tessa." He said kissing my jawline. His hands trailed all over my body and he ended up down at the front of panties placing a finger up against me. I pushed my body as I close I could to him and he put a hand behind me looking up at me. He leaned in and kissed me hard and I licked his bottom lip. I relaxed and he leaned both of our bodies onto the soft, yet small mattress.

He was slowly shutting his tried eyes. I looked at him and he opened his eyes again quickly and whispered in my ear,"Goodnight." And drifted off to sleep.

/next morning\

I opened my eyes to find an empty spot next to me, he left? Rubbing my eyes, I stumble off the bed. Shit, what's wrong with me? The bathroom door opened and Jack was standing there, his hair a mess and I stood there looking at him. His eyes looked at me weirdly and I looked at him, "What?"

"No no..nothing." He said biting his lip. I look down at what I was wearing and I screamed, I was wear just a Bra and panties. I rushed to the bathroom and tried to find anything to wear, I notice the door slightly open and I look to see Jack at the doorway smirking.

"Don't worry, I'm not into you, neither will I look." He said directly at me. That's rude? Just last night he was basically going to have sex with me and now he won't even look at my body? Not that I want him to its just, rude?

"Last night was, interesting." He said pulling at the hem of his shirt. I try not to make eye contact with him; I turn around and pull on a white plain tee shirt.

"I would like to forget that ever happened please. Because it won't..like ever again." I said.

"Awh baby, but the games have only began." He said.

Games?