T w e n t y f i v e

Tessa's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, hungry. Jack was asleep, I could hear his sores loudly. I pull on a long tee shirt and creep down stairs. Opening the fridge I hear the door open and then close.

I get scared and peep through the side of the wall. There was someone there and I hurried over to grab a knife, if I tried to go upstairs the person would've saw me.

The person turns the corner and I held the knife up, "Who the fuck are you? My boyfriend is upstairs and-" The person turns on the light and I sigh seeing Sammy's face.

"Sammy? What are you doing here?" I groan and go back to the kitchen to put the knife down.

"Tess, you can't be with Jack. He's no good-"

"Don't tell what's good for me okay? Your not my father." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"Tessa, please. You have to believe me. I really care about you. You fucking used me to get jack jealous and that really hurt." He says and I bite my lip softly.

"I'm sorry." I sigh.

"I don't care about that! I just want you to know the truth Tess." He says. Every time he says tess, I get chills.

"He loves me Sammy." I say and he looks straight into my eyes.

"W-what? He said he loves you?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes, he does. Jack loves me." I say and Sammy begins to breath heavily.

"No no no no no no!" He says loudly and I shush him.

"Shush! Jack will hear something and come down here. Look Sammy, me and Jack have had so many problems and I don't need another one." I say and immediately regret it.

"I-I'm a problem?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Sam, that's not what I meant I-"

"Save it Tessa I don't wanna hear it. Oh and, don't call me Sam." He says grabbing his jacket and leaving slamming the door.

"Fuck." I mumble. I felt sick to my stomach, something about Sammy attracted me to him a lot. I love Jack, so much, but something felt wrong. Really wrong.

"Tessa?" I hear Jacks rough sleepy voice. He groans walking over to me and wrapping both arms around my waist.

"Are you coming to bed?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

"I-I um, do you mind if I sleep on the couch?" I ask and his face begins to worry.

"W-wha why?" He asks.

"I need to be alone." I state and his arms disconnect from my waist. He's shocked, shocked I don't wanna be with him right now.

"T-there's pillow and blankets in the cabinets." He says quietly. I ignore the way he's acting and grab a blanket and a pillow.

He looks back at me one more time and sighs, leaving me alone in the dark. I fall onto the couch and as the door closes, I start to bawl. I cry and cry and all I do this. My chest rises up and down and I feel like I couldn't breath. My cries were quite but I wanted to scream and yell and punch something. I was so mad so upset, I'm so fucking scared.

Jack

I wake up the next morning and sigh as I see the empty space next to me. I have no idea what's wrong with Tess, though I feel like if I said anymore last night I would've caused a fight. My father and his stupid step wife are coming around 2 and, I don't wanna spend a day with those fucks. I sit up, my back hurt like crazy, I needed something to take the pain away. Heading downstairs, I don't seem to hear anything so Tessa must be sleeping.

I creep over at the couch and to my surprise, she's awake. She was looking out the window, quietly. I walk over and sit by her but she doesn't look at me.

"Tessa." I say quietly and she looks at me for a a quick second. Then, she looks away again.

"Baby girl, what's wrong,eh? Tell me, I'm here." I say and she breaths heavily. She rubs her face, and looks at me.

"I don't know." She says and I grab her left hand, pulling her into my lap. She wraps her legs around me and puts her arms around my neck.

"Jack don't get mad okay?" She says and looks up at me. I look at her in fear, scared that something happened to her.

"S-Sammy came last night." She mumbles. My heart starts to pound and my blood boils.

"Why the fuck was he here!" I say almost yelling. Tessa furrows her eyebrows and closes her eyes.

"Don't yell." She whispers, and her voice cracks. She starts to breath heavily and next thing I know tears are running down her face.

"W-why are you crying? Did he do something- cause I fucking swear if he touched you." She looks at me, crying and nods her head no.

"I'm scared." She whispers and I look at her in confusion. I simply take her little body into my arms and rub her back.

"I'm right here, I'm right here Tess. You don't need to be scared, don't be scared. Please, I love you." I say and she looks up at me.

"I-I love you too." She says but she keeps crying. I've never seen her so fucking upset and it's killing me slowly.

"Shhh, shhh. Baby, it's okay." I say but she can't calm down. She hides her face into my neck and I could hear her loud breathing and crying.

She looks at me and holds her breath to try and stop crying, I kiss her right then. Her lips felt so soft against mine, I loved every inch of this girl. I needed her so much, she had no idea.

"It's okay, it's okay." I say disconnecting our lips. Our faces are close and she would look at my eyes and then my lips, God I loved that. She kissed me hard, mumbling how much she loved me in between kisses.

"I'm sorry." She says and I just hold her. I don't wanna fight with her about Sammy, he's gone now so who fucking cares. All I know, he's getting it when I get back.