T h i r t e e n

Jack's pov|

I'm hand cuffed and sitting in a cell, I should've know better. Tessa has too much shit on her back and- ugh! This is all my fault now, I have no idea where she is, or if she even is okay.

"Fuck!" I shout to myself, getting annoyed with the handcuffs. I look up to see an unpleasant surprise.

"Jack." He says and I look at him with anger, chills running up my body.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Father?" I sneer.

24 hours before /

"I-Jack- ugh! God damn it!" Tessa says, causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Fuck you." I say with anger and walk away from her. Her little feet starting running and she stops me.

"Stop! What's with the attitude? We aren't even dating and your acting like we are?" She says and I continue to walk.

"Yeah, well you don't fuck your roommate and then fuck their best friend Tess!" I say, yelling this time.

"I didn't sleep with Nash, what the hell are you even-" She begins to say but her phone goes off.

Taking it out, she gets annoyed and almost drops it on the floor. Her eyes focus on what she's looking at, shock is written all over her face.

"W-what?" I ask and grab the phone. She puts a hand over her mouth and leans against the wall. I open the file from the unknown message and anger fills my body.

"How the fuck is this possible?" I shout but she doesn't say a thing. The person sends another message

Unknown:

The video is going to be everywhere, have fun Tessa!

The video, from the other night. I thought Sammy destroyed it, fucking idiot. I grab Tessa's wrist and drag her along, far away from campus.

"Jack? Where are we going?" She asks, sweetly. I ignore her and keep walking until we get to my car.

"Get in." I say and she does.

"The person is planning on leaking the video Tess." I say and her eyes water. She doesn't say anything but take long deep breaths.

"What am I going to do?" Tessa says running her fingers through her blonde locks. She pulls out her phone and starts texting.

"What are you saying?" I ask and she keeps typing.

"I'm gonna get that video." She says and I look at her in confusion.

"But how?" I ask and she looks at her phone, sighing.

"I'm gonna give this person what they want, money." She says and I look at her in shock.

"How much money?" I ask and she hands me the phone. My jaw drops, "$50,000 dollars?!" I shout and she shushes me.

"No, let me handle the money! I've got this, I'll show up with you and give whoever this person is the money!" I say but she ignores me.

"Tessa! I said let me handle the money! I've got enough cash please, you don't have that kind of money just sitting around!" I say.

"And what you do?" She shouts.

"Actually, I do!" I say in anger and she looks at me harshly.

"Please!" I beg and she looks out the window.

"Are you sure about this?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Okay, whatever." She says and gets out the car. I get out as well and we start walking to the dorms.

As I unlocked the door, she got another text.

"We have to meet the person, at the coffee shop? That's weird, why the hell would this person wanna be seen in public?" Tessa says and seems a bit confused.

"Whatever, I have to go get the cash. I'll be back later okay?" I say and she nods her head.

"Hey Jack?" She asks putting her stuff down on the couch.

"Mmm?" I reply grabbing my coat.

"Thanks, really. You didn't have to do that." She says and I half smile at her.

"It's whatever, I'll see you in a bit." I say and close the door behind me.

Tessa's pov|

My phone buzzes again, it must be the same person. I sit on the couch and start reading the message.

Unknown:
Wow Tessa, I'm surprised your still with Jack! Has he been treating you right? And let's not forget your... What's it called? Sex games?

Tessa:
How do you even know about that? Who is this?

Unknown:
Don't worry about me, worry about Jack. He's the one keeping secrets here

Tessa:
What secrets?

Unknown:
Don't worry, you'll find out for yourself. Just have my money and be there by 8 PM.

I put my phone down and sigh. Jack and secrets go well together, I know they do. The door opens and Jack comes in with a metal box.

"50 grand, here it is." Jack says and I look at him. I open the box and there it is, 50 grand.

"How did you even get this Jack?" I ask but he ignores me.

"What are you keeping from me?" I ask standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why the fuck do you care Tess? All you ever do is annoy the shit out of me, just shut the hell up for once!" He yells and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I'm taking the money myself." I say and grab the metal box.

"No. You are not." He said. Grabbing my phone I open the door and shut it behind me. Jack already behind me grabbing my hand.

"Stop! You can't go alone!" Jack says and I pull my hand away from him.

"You can't tell me what to do Jack." I say and leave him behind.

Jack's pov|

Anger fills my body as she leaves, as much as I want to run after her I can't. She will refuse and I know she won't let me ago.

I was about to go into my room when two officers come up to me. What could've happened?

"Are you Jack Gilinsky?" One asks and I nod my head, confused.

"Jack Gilinsky, you are under arrest for child pornography. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used in the court of law." He says cuffing me.

"Fucking bullshit! I didn't do shit!" I yell as they tighten the cuffs around my wrists.

A/N shiiiitttt! Things are so crazy right now! Sorry for the lack of updates I've just been kinda busy!