E i g h t e e n

Jack's pov|

My eyes flutter open, my first sight, Tessa. Her hair is on my arm and her head snuggled up into my chest.

"Tess, Tess wake up." I say and she rubs her eyes. She sits up, hand over her stomach.

"O-oh my god." She groans and I look up at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask and groans in pain. She gets up from bed and runs over to the bathroom, I get up as well and rush over to her.

"I'm fine, stop." She says and closes the door behind her. Annoyed, I groan and sit back on the bed. She walks out five minutes later, her head low.

"Tessssaaaaa, what's wrong?" I say, and she just walks over to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Period." She says and I burst into laughter. She looks up at me and gives me the finger.

"Hey,hey stop!" I say and pull her back towards me.

(For all of you who thought she was pregnant, HAHAH BITCH YOU THOUGHT HAHA BITCH YOU THOUGHTT)

"Leave, me, alone!" She pouts trying to get off me. I just keep holding her tighter and tighter, she eventually gives him and just climbs into my lap.

"Didn't we have class today?" She asks, looking out the window. She was still half asleep, it was so cute how lazy she looked.

"No, I called in sick for both of us." I say and she looks at me with crazy eyes.

"Jack? Are you fucking crazy? You can't just call in sick and-" I shut her up by kissing her, I bite her lip softly.

"I missed you. It wasn't even that long with you gone and I missed you." I admit and she just looks at me.

"Who was the blonde?" She asks and I rub her thighs. She lifts my chin up, hoping for an answer.

"Her name is Camila, she's a no one though. Nash tried to hook me up with her so he could get his hands on you." I say and a worried look spreads across her face.

"What?" I ask and she sighs, slumping her back down.

"Last night, I was so pissed off..and well Nash kept asking me questions. And-and I don't know, I kinda kissed him." She said.

"You fuckin' what now?" I say, my voice getting loud.

She squints her eyes, I know she doesn't like loud voices but why the hell would she do that? I should've apologized earlier. I'm gonna fucking kill Nash.

"Relax Jack, he didn't even like it. He was pissed off that I did it!" She defends, though that's not good enough.

"Fucking hell Tessa! Why would you kiss him, especially when you knew how mad I would get!" I say and she covers her face.

"Tessa, stop! Just answer me." I beg and she just looks away.

"Look, your the one always saying I don't do anything right. Always saying that I screw up shit, but look at you. I fucking can't be some kid of toy you carry around and use whenever you want!" I say and she looks at me with anger.

"Me? I screw up shit? Fuck you! Your just some fucking prick that fuck every girl he sees. And parties and smokes and gets high! And just a fuck up, your just a fuck up that's what you are Jack. Pathetic, really." She says and I swear I couldn't take it anymore.

"You little bitch." I say and get up, I grab my things and look at her.

"Fuck this Tessa. I'm done with you, oh and don't ever come near me or my friends again. Your an embarrassment to be around. No one wants a little whore around anyways, go fuck Nash for all I care. Worthless bitch." I say and walk out the door, slamming it.

I jog downstairs, avoiding everyone that tried to talk to me. Or if I've seen Tessa, or if Tessa this Tessa that. I go out the door, closing it behind me hard.

What I said to her what cruel, but she called me a fuck up. My father would call me that all the time, she's nothing like him. I know I'm a fuck up, I know I do bad things that I shouldn't do. I can't help it, I can't help but always fight. Tessa is just too good for me and I need to accept that, I'm a worthless shit that doesn't deserve her.

Tessa's pov|

What he said hurt. What he always says or does hurts. Though this time, it didn't hurt as much. Yes I cried, yes I felt like shit for starting a stupid fight. Though I know if I didn't tell him he'd find out and get even more upset.

We just made up and I don't wanna fight even more. It's either something I did or something he did, I can't keep going back and forth.

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SHORT SISIIDJEJEJD SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL ILL UPDATE TODAY EXTRA EXTRA LONG LIKE JACKS DICK OOPS LOL BYE NOW !!