F o u r t e e n

Fast forward-

"What are you doing here father?" I sneer.

He ignores me and starts talking to the guard. The guard opens up my cell and un-cuffs me. I rub my wrists from the pain I was in, my dad looks at me anger clear in his face.

"Why is $50,000 gone from my account?" He asks and I just look away, clenching my jaw. Standing up I walk past my father, I needed to find Tess.

"Jack, I need an explanation. What is going on here! You know that if you need money I would give it to you!" He says and I turn around.

"Is that how you bailed me out? Look, you made a very big mistake. I don't want you near me or in my life!" I say pointing at him.

Disappointment and sadness is written all over his face, it's not my fault he left me when I was just a boy. He left me and mother, and never came back. A few years ago he found out I was going to Columbia, ( I don't know if I mentioned this before but they go to Columbia in New York, it's a college) he tried to get in contact with me but I ignored him. He's filthily rich and tries to buy me back and I hate it.

I push my thoughts away and am interrupted by the sound of what seems to be a lady screaming. Turning around I see a middle aged woman, she looks just like Tessa, but older.

"Are you Jack?!" She shouts.

"Yes, what the fuck do you want from me?" I ask and her eyes widen.

"So your the little prick who's been messing with daughter!" She says, coming closer to me. The sound of her heels make me want to scream.

"Tessa?" I ask and she nods.

"Mother?" I hear a soft quite voice indicating, it was Tess. My eyes travel to her and ok surprised at what I'm seeing.

She has a bandage over her arm and an Ice pack on her head.

"Tess? What the fuck happened?" I ask and she walks over to her mother. Her mother starts to scowl her for letting me into her life and all this other random shit.

I turn around to see my father is still standing there, must be as confused as I am.

"Jack can we talk, please?" He begs and I roll my eyes at him.

"Just fucking go, I'm not in the mood for your shit. Can't you see I'm busy?" I say and walk away from him.

"Mom you can't do this! You didn't even know about him until today!" Tessa says as her mother yells even more.

"You can't be running around with some sick freak! Who do you think you are young lady? You are still my daughter and you will listen to what I have to say! You're done at this college, I'm transferring you! Is that clear?" She yells as Tessa's eyes water.

"Y-yes mother." She says. The disgusting bitch looks at me, gagging. As her mother walks off, I could hear Tessa's quite cries.

Walking over to her I try to place an arm around her waist but she refuses.

"J-Jack stop." She says and pushes me away.

"Since when don't you want my comfort? What did I do, how did you even know I was here? What's wrong, why is your arm wrapped?" I start to ask tons of questions. She places her hand on her forehead and groans in pain.

"Please, I just wanna go home Jack." She says and pick her up, her legs wrapping around my torso. Her head falls sleepily onto my shoulder and she starts to breath lightly.

Her mother left, thank god. I probably would've slapped that crazy bitch. She said she was going to move Tessa out of school, I don't want her too honestly. Though, I feel like it's best for her, she shouldn't be involved with a guy like me. Too kind, and I'm full of secrets and dishonesty.