N i n e

Tessa's pov||

I watched as Jack turned on the water, as I stood there covering my naked body. He pulls off his shirt and the looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

My eyes begin to water,"I don't want Nash to be the last person who touched me."

"Who do you want it to be then?" He asks, his asks begging for the correct answer. I don't say anything and I look down at the floor.

"Me?" He asks, my body telling me to say yes.

"Tess?" He asks. I sigh and look at him. He walks over to me and places a hand on my thigh.

"Baby girl, do you want me to touch you?" Jack asks and I close my eyes tightly.

"Is this another game?" I ask.

"It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be." He says and my body relaxes.

"Just relax, okay? I'm just gonna pleasure you." He says and I nod my head.

His fingers begin to massage my sex and I gasp. I arch my back slightly as he sticks his finger in and starts pumping. My moans fill the bathroom as Jack pumps lightly. His lips are placed at my neck leaving soft kisses.

"J-Jack.." I moan quietly. He stops for a second taking off his jeans and under-arrangements. He picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his torso and then takes me into the shower.

His tongue swirls around my left boob as he grabs my bum lightly.

"Mmm, your so good." He says kissing me.

"Are you on birth control?" He asks and my cheeks flush. "Yeah, I am."

He lightly smirks and picks me up. I wrap my legs tightly around him. He starts teasing me by rubbing his member against me.

"J-Jack, stop fucking around." I groan.

He laughs a little. I moan loudly as feel him inside me, his thrusts start slow. I kiss him softly, biting his lip. I loved how he knew what he was doing and that's what I loved best. He knew how to pleasure me the correct way.

"Faster." I moan into his ear. Placing kisses all over his neck he picks up his pace.

"Fuck, Jack!" I moan loudly and I could feel his smirk. He reaches his climax and comes inside of me. I sigh and roll my eyes back, resting my head in his neck. I kiss his neck lightly as he rubs my back. He helps me down and looks at me in the eyes.

"I swear to god, Nash will never come near you again." He says and I feel so good, the way he said that made me feel safe.

"When you said my girl, did you mean that?" I ask. He looks unsure of what to say.

"I don't know, I guess I was just really worried. I didn't want anything to happen." He says. He hands me a towel and grabs one for himself. I dry off and wrap the towel around my body, Jack is already out the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and cringe, I always look like a mess. I walk out the bathroom and grab my PINK underwear and old tee.

"Wait wear this!" Jack says throwing his shirt at me. I catch it and smile, putting the other shirt back down. I go in the bathroom and change quickly. When I come back out Jack is sitting on his bed going through his phone.

"Something wrong?" I ask and he looks up. He puts his phone away.

"No, no." He says and runs his fingers through his hair. I sit next to him and lean my head into his neck.

"I thought Nash was a nice person." I mumbled. Jack places a hand on my thigh and rubs circles making my skin lift.

"Nash can be a nice person, when he wants to. He's a lot like me." He says.

A lot like him? What does that even mean? I push my thoughts away, checking the time I realize it's 3 in the morning.

"I'm not even tried." I say and Jack laughs a little. He turns off the light and makes room for me. I snuggle up to him, craving his warmth.

"I'm really sorry about today." Jack mumbles sleepily.

"It's okay, I'm just really glad you were there." I say and place a hand on his chest.

"Hey Jack?" I ask, he hums back.

"W-What are we?" I ask but before he could answer he fell into a deep sleep. Sighing, I kiss him on the cheek goodnight and close my eyes tightly as I fell asleep on his chest.

Next morning|

I decided to miss class today since because of everything that happened last night and me getting like no sleep.

I try to get up from bed but Jack's strong arms surround me, not letting me move an inch. Groaning,I move myself so I'm facing him. He looks so adorable sleeping, too bad I have to wake him up.

"Jack, could you wake up?" I whisper in his ear. I plant a small kiss on his jawline and he starts opening his eyes.

"Could you uh-move you arm?" I ask nicely but he only smirks and brings me even closer to him.

"Jack,I,can't,breath." I say and he laughs releasing me. Finally, I'm free to get up.

"Well, today I have to go to the mall. I need new clothes and things for my side of the room." I say while Jack listens. I run my fingers through my hair gathering the things I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Wait, I have to change too." Jack says and gets up. I hurry to the bathroom but he runs over and slides inside.

"Ughhh!" I groan as he closes the door.

"Well good morning to you to baby girl." Jack says and sits on the counter. I pull off my shirt, my back facing him and put on my bra.

"Here, let me to that for you." He says and grabs my hips and pulls me toward him. He clips my bra and placed a kiss on my neck.

"You never said good morning back!" He pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Good morning, Jack." I say and he smiles, showing off his perfected jawline. I throw on a pair of leggings and a hoodie, I wasn't the in mood to look all good.

"I have to go to class tomorrow, I hope you know that." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah,yeah." He says and I apply my mascara.

My mind traces back to last night. How I wanted to ask him that question. I could ruin things between us if I did. Yet again, last night meant nothing because I only asked him to do it as a favor.

"Well uh-I should get going." I say quickly and he looks confused.

"Hey wait." He says grabbing my hand.

"I might not be here when you come home. I have to go back to the party. People are saying its a mess and I have to help clean up." Jacks and and I nod my head leaving his grip.

"Wait! What's wrong?" He asks standing in my way.

"Nothing? Okay? Bye now." I say and he moves to the side. I leave slamming the door, I was confused. He's acting like we are together when, that's not the point at all.

It's just apart of his stupid sex games.