T w e n t y- t h r e e

Tessa's pov|

"Jack for God's sake! I'm not taking the red shirt I hate it!" I yell as he throws the shirt at me.

"Tessa! It's my favorite!" He says in defense and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because it's see-through?" I say and he laughs, nodding his head quickly. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek multiple times, "Stop being so weird." I say and he smiles.

"I looked like a idiot crying, didn't I?" He asks quietly, looking at me shyly.

"You didn't,You just had a lot of things going on, not about me of course.." I said and he looks at me, confusion written on his face.

"What?" I ask and he just looks at me. "Tessa I was crying because of you, I wouldn't cry for anything else. Shit, why would I? So many things have happened between us and I don't know I felt alone without you. You were all over Sammy, that killed me Tess. I felt like nothing, I felt worthless, because a guy like Sammy could get you but hell..I can't." He says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry, about Sammy. I'm sorry for sometimes being a bitch, but most of all I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance. I never let you explain yourself either. You're just not at all what I expected to be." He looks and me and just hugs me.

"Promise me something?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I ask and he looks down at me.

"Promise no matter what happens you'll never go to Sammy or Nash. If we were ever apart, you'd never go to them." He says and I look at him carefully.

"Yeah..yeah I promise." I say and he hugs me tightly.

"Okay good, alright baby girl lets go." He says and I finish closing my suit case.

"I already texted my dad and he said it was fine. Guess we are good to go!" I say but Jack stops me.

"Your not going like that." Jack says and I look down at what I'm wearing,"Fuck I forgot to change. I'll be right back."

He laughs at me, as I head to the bathroom. I change into leggings and a hoodie and then come back out.

"Okay?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Okay." He says and I run up to him jumping, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"This is gonna be a great weekend." He said and I hide my head in his chest. His arms wrap around me tightly, spinning me around.

"Alrighty, let's go." I say and he puts me back down. I rush over and get my suit case, taking it off the bed.

"Hey Tessa?" I hear Jack say, his voice was soft and delicate.

"Yes?" I say pulling out the hand for the suit case.

"I-I-never mind. Let's just go." He says and I tilt my head.

"Jack? What is it?" I ask and he just nods his head no.

"Nothing, promise! Let's go." He says holding out his hand. I take it, still in confusion on why he didn't say what he wanted to say.

Looking up at him, he looked worried. Mostly scared, he had goose bumps and kept licking his lips.

"Jack, what's wrong? I'm not going to stop asking until you tell me? Baby, what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" I ask but he just smiles.

"Tess, nothing is wrong. Let's just go, come on." He says and I groan.

Short update, I know I'm sorry. I'm just so tired and school started Monday and it honestly sucks ! :( but I'll update this weekend love you all