T w o

The next morning I woke up to find Jack halfway on the floor. I got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. Today was going to be a huge day for me, I took a shower and dried my hair then, curled it to perfection. I dragged the black eyeliner under my eyes and on my lid. I added mascara and lip gloss. Makeup for me wasn't a really biggie, I'm not into that. Just a little and that's good enough. I put on my tight black dress with a v neck form that wrapped around my neck. The dress hit my knees and it was appropriate enough. I always liked getting dressed nicely even if it's just for school. It's not like I had a choice either, my mother of course.

"Wha- where's my fucking, God! Tessa did you touch my shit?!" Jack shouted.

"Me? No why?" I said nervously.

"I can't fucking find anything! Don't ever touch my shit you hear me? Ever!" He said pointing a finger at me. I looked down and rubbed my hands together. How could he talk to me to cruelly? He walked away and I looked at him. Tell me how I could survive 3 months with someone as cruel and hurtful like him?

"I said did you hear me?" He shouted.

"Don't yell at me!" I said loudly.

He looked like he was going to hurt me, like he didn't care if he did either. I looked at him in fear unsure of his next actions. He was a mystery honestly, I could see it in his face. Almost like a puzzle that needs to be solved. He left for class, thank god he did any longer and I think he would've hit me. Maybe; I don't know. He does seem like the type to do it though, being a frat boy and all. He's attractive, very. From what I encountered the other day I suppose he brings a new girl every night.

The day went by quickly in class, we just wrote a few notes and the teacher said what they expected from us and things like that. I decided to text Shawn to see if he wanted to get a coffee. He said he was free later so I went to my dorm to organize my things and then get ready to go see Shawn.

When I walked in I found Jack shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked away and went to my side of the small bedroom.

"Could you put some clothes on?" I asked.

"Wow." He said.

"What?" I was confused.

"Your the first girl who's ever said that to me." He laughed.

Great for me for telling my fuck boy roommate to put clothes on. Did I just cruse in my head? He's already affecting me badly, how much worse can this get? He is going to be a horrible influence towards me, I honestly wish I could get my dorm changed. Jack went to bathroom and then came out with joggers and a plain black tee. I found myself staring at him and his eyes gazed on mine. I tried to look away but I just sat on the floor holding my binders looking ridiculous. He looked at me a smirked.

"Want to take my clothes off now?" He asked, god I forgot he's a pervert.

"Uh-n-no." I said shuffling my things.

He laughed and grabbed his phone and started texting people. I kept looking at him mess with his hair. I was interrupted by a knock at the door and Jack ran over quickly to get it. When he opens it a tall girl with brown hair and the most disgusting, inappropriate outfit I've ever seen attacks Jack. She was all over him, and of course clearly he was enjoying it. He looked at me and smirked at his new friend for the night. I looked away afraid on what the reaction on my face was. Grabbing my things and my purse I got my things and pushed by all the love making.

That's his problem if he wants to smash every single girl he sees but, he's funny if he thinks I'm going to be one of his 'victims'. I'm smart enough not to fall for his disgusting. I'll just ignore him completely, like he doesn't exist. Which, to me he doesn't.