Chapter 21 - Concert

Start from the beginning

"I have an idea." I say to them as I turn around and start running to the stage.

"Y/N-chan!"

"Y/N! The lens is broken!" I hear Haru-chan's and Syo's shouts but I continue running.

I had to run all around to the other side of the stage because it's too high for me to climb on it. Finally on the stage I stop for a second to catch my breath. Satsuki is still his world with his back is turned to me. At least something is going good for me. I start making my way towards him.

"Nukumori Ga Empty Yoi No Kuchibiru Yo Where Is " Ai "? Dakishimete Yoake Made Wo Ore Dake No Internet Angel Lips Naze Ikenai ? Devil Heart Kajitsu No Kaori Ga Uh Afureru ...."

He still hasn't notice me, that's good.

"Dakedo Mayou Koto Wa Honki No True

Omoi Wo Subete Hikitsukeru Black Hole Koi Mo Yume Mo Hoshii Mono Wa Te Wo Nobasa Nakerya Mono Ni Naranai...."

Just a little closer and I'm there. My heart has never beaten so fast before.

"Futari No Jibuntachi To Tatakai Kotae Wo Shire Tokihanatte Your Dream

Michiru tsunoru tagiru mukau sono me wa
Rashiku iro yo to shout shite
Utau yo

Tsuyoku Moete Iru yozora No orion Annafuuni Heart [ Haato ] No Honoo No Omomuku Mama Ikireba Ii Nageku Kurai Ga Choudo Ii Sagashi Tsuzukete Mado E Gemini Syndrome

Zen'aku to gotaku narabe nayami tsukuseba ii sa
Shinjite mite Your dream."

Just as I'm a step away from him, he finishes the song and turns around. He swiftly grabs me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. My eyes widen as he takes a hold of my arm, making me drop his glasses and pulling me even closer. Our eyes are locked and I don't know what to do.

"Let's do something fun." he says and I can't help but let the pink dust my cheeks a little. Get your head out of the gutter, Y/N! As soon as I see him smirk a little, I compose myself and glare at him.

"How about we don't." I answer him.

"What's this? Aren't you scared?" he asks and I, instead of a glare, give him something between a smirk and a smile.

"Kind of.... but you're Natsuki, aren't you? I know you wouldn't do anything cruel." something flashes in his eyes as if he remembered something from his past and he starts leaning forward. We're so close, our lips practically touching. Suddenly a Piyo hat, with glasses, appears on Satsuki's head and he blinks instnantly letting go of me. Natsuki's back, thank God.

"Huh? Y/N-san?" I blink at him and let out a small breath of relief. Natsuki turnes around and there are Syo and Haru-chan.

"Syo-chan and Nanami-san are here too." he says smiling. Syo lets out a sigh and Haru-chan quickly walkes over to me and hugs me.

"Are you alright, Y/N-chan? I was so worried." I smile at her and nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Let's go!" We look at Syo as he starts shouting. Wasn't there enought yelling and shouting for today? I rub the back of my neck as I watch them.

"Why?" Natsuki whines.

"Just move, now!" I chuckle and start walking after them.

"Please, wait for me!" as soon as I hear Haru-chans voice I stop and turn around. I thought she was right behind me. She starts running but trips on some wires. My eyes widen in concern but she's caught by Hayato. I let out a breath of relief and smirk looking at them. This is your chance Haru-chan.

She quickly moves away from him once she sees him but looks at his leg. What is she doing? I glance at his leg and see that it's bandaged, I knit my eyebrows together. Can he be.... Ichinose? My eyes widen as I look up at them and hear Haru-chan murmure Ichinose-san.

"Nanami! Y/N! What are you doing?! Come on!" I hear Syo yell and glance at him and Natsuki.

"Hai!" Haru-chan answers and as she runs pass me, grabs a hold of my hand and starts pulling me behind her. As we're running, I glance back at Hayato. Are you actually Ichinose?