Chapter 21 - Concert

Start from the beginning

"Hey, are you okay, Y/N?" Syo asks he looks at me with worry. I shake my head a little and smile at him.

"Yeah, I am. Just the way.... I don't know.... it all just looks, he looks somehow fake." I murmur so only he could hear. He just sighs and shakes his head a little but continues smiling. I knit my eyebrows together looking at him.

"Maybe he is, mayne he isn't." he says loud enought for me to hear and I give him a nod. I hear Haru-chan make some kind of a noise and I look at her.

"What's the matter, Haru-chan?" I ask and everyone looks at her.

"He's got a beautiful voice but.... it somehow isn't as it used to be...." I was looking at her and then glanced at Hayato. Could have I been, possibly, right? He's faking his emotions and by doing so is it affecting his voice somehow?

As I turned my attention fully to him, as if it was meant to be, he did a spin and the microphone fell from his hand. Everyone went quiet until the fans started pushing and screaming for Hayato to hold on. That's why I don't personally like going to concerts. Because one of the fans pushed Natsuki his glasses fell off. Oh no! No one noticed but me so I quickly pulled on Syo's and Haru-chan's arm.

"What?" Syo asked looking at him.

"Natsuki's glasses fell off." that's all it took for Syo to be on full alert and Haru-chan's face to get a little pale. Suddenly lighting hit one of the lights and almost everything went dark. Everyone started screaming and running around. I snapped my head in the direction Natsuki is as soon as I heared a loud scream.

"Satsuki...." I grumble under my breath. This isn't going to end well.

"Hayato! Why do you sing insincere songs?!" Satsuki shouted. Syo and Haru-chan called out to him but he didn't even glance at them. He started making his way to the stage.

"Y/N! Nanami! Where are his glasses?!" Syo shouted.

"Right!" me and Haru-chan started looking for the glasses. But I stopped as I saw Satsuki take down the bodyguards around the stage. My eyes widened in shock as I was watching him. Wow.... that's so cool! It's just like all the movies that I watched! He's amazing! He jumped onto the stage and I quickly shake my head. No, not the time! I have to find his glasses. Continuing my search I was able to find them.

"Found them!" I called out as I picked them up. Just as I stood up straight one of the lenses broke. Shit! Then music started playing and I looked back to the stage. The music is intense. It sort of reminds me of rock music.

"Zaratsuita Shadow Minds Kurui Sou Na Hodo Who Am I? Michibi Ite yami No tsukiyo

Kokochi Ii Dark Wind Mabushikute Shining Sky Soredemo Asahi E To Kogareru

Kage to hikari ore to omae chikazuiteku
Real to Fake ga towareteru...."

"What are we going to do!?" Syo asked rubbing his face franticly. I looked down at the glasses in my hands. I could try to put them on him. Maybe it doesn't matter that one of the lenses is broke. I looked back to the stage and Satsuki.

" Tsuyoku Moete Iru yozora No orion Annafuuni Haato No Honoo No Omomuku Mama Ikireba Ii Zen'aku To Gotaku Narabe Nayami Tsukuseba Ii Sa Gemini Syndrome .... "