Hello

Set 6 months after Nationals

Riley's PoV
"Oh my! It hasn't changed at all! Of course we will need to do some tidying but I'd say a day would do that. That means we will be able to hold auditions tomorrow" Miss Kate exclaimed happily. She clapped her fingers together and bounced on top of her tippy toes. She's so happy! To be honest I am too!

We're back! The next step is back and ready to win internationals! Whoop whoop. I can't believe it! After Lucien bought the studio, we honestly believed we would never dance as a team again. Most of A-troupe, stopped dancing after that and nearly all of J-troupe went to other studios to dance. I know the thing that upset us the most was when Noah and Richelle joined Elite. Apparently their parents forced them to go but we can't be sure....
Of course all the members of A-troupe kept in touch.

Me and James are still dating, however he is focused on the band now and I am focusing on my studies. West went back to Seeds and Eldon is currently working in a local cafe with Chloe to earn some extra money. Sometimes the manager allows them to perform outside to earn some more money. Emily, Michelle, Thalia, Giselle and Amanda all decided to focus on school like me while Hunter decided to go back to Madison. I miss them everyday! It's weird not dancing with them, I thought we would, for years!

Anyway that is all in the past now. The next step is back and ready to fight for a spot at internationals! I looked around the studio. My eyes drifted over the old wooden floor and the creepy old benches. From the corner of my eye I saw Miss Kate in her office looking through papers. Her smile had not left her lips.

I wander what happened to her when the Next Step closed. I mean we didn't really keep in touch, I never had her number and we didn't know where she lived. She must be delighted to be back! I wonder if Phoebe will come back too....

"AGHHHHH" I screamed. A pair of hands clasped over my eyes then I felt a hot breath against my ear. I shuddered.
"Guess who?" The voice was teasing.
Oh thank goodness! I turned around only to be faced with the smirk of my boyfriend James. I gave him a sweet smile before slapping him on the arm. He flinched back and grabbed where I hit him before yelling,  "Owww what was that for?!"
"That was for making me jump." I said with a smile. He looked at me before softly bringing me into a soft hug.
"This place had not changed a bit. I can't believe it's been 6 months"
His eyes drifted over the studio.
"I know! I can't wait till tomorrow. It will be good to dance with all our old friends again"
"Same here, Riley!"
He gripped onto me tighter.

Oh how I've missed this. Me and James hugging in the studio. All we need now is all our old friends to look at us with disgust as we make out in the corner and then it will be just like old times.