10A(last chapter)

Before you all read the chapter am already telling you it's not up to the mark! 
Please forgive me!

And yeah! Happy wali Holi to all my Indian Friends though I don't celebrate it but lots of wishes for you all..! Play safe holi :)

Mawara
...........

Chapter 10 A-{Last Chapter}

"I was 13 years old when my mother ran away..!"He started his story and Nandini was already in tears...! "It was a cold stormy night! I still remember very clearly! I was studying in my room when I heard Mom and Dad shouting! I look at my sisters they both were sleeping peacefully..! I quietly got up and walked towards Mom and Dad's room..! I heard Mom accusing Dad he never loved her truly! In short she wanted to leave my Dad..! Because her first lover was back..!"Manik continued and Nandini felt her breath raging..! She immediately wrapped her arms around Manik's waist and placed her head on his chest her way to tell him that she was with him..! 

"Then?"After few moments she asked him to continue further.. 

"Mom..! She humiliated Dad like anything..! Dad was totally shattered..! And she walked away..! Leaving us siblings and Dad alone! I wanted to stop her Nandini..! But she--!"Manik was controlling it with great difficulty..!  

"Manik..! Let it all out..! We will cry together and only today..! Aj kay baad you won't cry..!"Nandini spoke in his chest and he closed his eyes. 

"She ran away..!"Manik spoke with a broken heart and Nandini flinched. "That night I went to my father and he told me never to trust a woman! He asked me not to marry. Not to fell in love! And then he committed suicide..! He died the same night and my little sister Mukti! She was suffering from cancer  at that time I had nothing with me to get her medicines. We lost our house. Mukti left us quietly without any argument. With a smile on her face she closed her eyes. Me and Alya were left alone for each other only. Then I decided that I won't let any sorrow come in Alya's life I got her everything either by hook or by crook..!" Manik was sobbing like anything he almost fell on his knees and Nandini engulfed him in a hug. The wounds of 17 years ago get refreshed and It was hurting him like anything.  

"Manik..! Shh..! Everything is ok now! I am with you! We are together! And Alya! She will be ok! I know Aiyappa must have decided something good for her!"Nandini consoled him and he hugged her more tightly. With loads of difficulty Nandini calmed him down and finally he let it all out. Manik had a vulnerable past which kept haunting till now. But now his solace was with him. She was with him..! She will be doing anything for him! Because now his smile was very precious for her.  
---------------------- 

"Nandini..!"Manik spoke nuzzling in her neck from back. She was standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but Manik's shirt and was preparing Manik's coffee.. 

"Manik..!"She moaned as he gave her another love bite revealing her shoulder to him.. 

"You know!"He whispered again and turned her roughly towards him. 

"Manik..! Coffee..!"She tried to protest when his hands traveled under her shirt. 

"Shh..! Ask me what?"He was adamant on his place as he fondled her curves driving her to the edge of excitement. 

"What Manik?"She whisper-moaned to him, closing her eyes and clutching his hair tightly.. 

"I love you..!"Manik spoke in her ear nibbling her earlobe mercilessly in his teeth. Wow a new piece of information. This time she giggled.. 

"That I know already Mr.Malhotra..!"She said tugging his hair and he look at her with dazed eyes. Before she could speak her lips were sealed with his. He kissed her like a crazy man making her breathless effortlessly. The coffee left in middle and Manik picked her up to walk towards the bedroom to finish what he had started.. 
----------------------