Zaroori tha-9c

Chapter 9 C- Zarori Tha!

Manik sneaked in the kitchen and saw Nandini cutting vegetables..! On Nandini's special request he was at home today! There was no one in the kitchen so he sneaked in and walked towards Nandini naughtily! He himself didn't knew why was he behaving like a despo..! Nandini's back was towards him he reached her and she gasped when she felt his chest pressed in her back. He placed his hands on the slab and she was trapped..! 

"Kya kar rahy hain? Koi dekh lay ga?"She spoke angrily.. 

"Aray..! Kya dunya waloon kay dar say ab apni wife kay pass ana chood doon?"He complaint like a kid and she sighed.. 

"Manik..! Acha nahi lagta na..!"She tried her lamest excuse.. 

"Yaar..! Wo sab chodo..! Why are you working..! Tmhy tou rest karna chaye na..!"He said nuzzling in her hair and she closed her eyes to compose herself.. 

"Manik..! Just fast rakha hai..! Aur kuch nahi..! Waisy bhi you fed me itna ziada in morning that I still feel like puking..! Though it's evening..!"She said shaking her head and Manik giggled..! "Manik..! Did you had your lunch?" She suddenly asked and his giggles stopped.. 

"Yes..!"He lied.. 

"Oye..! Sachi bolo? Ap ny nahi kiya na lunch? Kahen ap ny bhi fast tou ni rakha?"She asked teasing him all the time and he pouted sadly.. 

"When you know tou poch q rahi ho?"He asked sheepishly and Nandini laughingly turned. She circled her arms around his neck and smiled.. 

"I really don't believe that you are the same Manik Malhotra..! Who used to force himself on me?"She said in a serious tone pulling his nose and Manik shrugged his shoulders.. 

"For the world am still the same..! The tmhry sath sirf Manik ban jata hoon..!"He whispered lazily and nuzzled in her hair.. 

"Manik..! Don't act like a baby..! Come on go out and let me work..!"She said softly and ruffled his hair as he was hiding his face in her hair like a baby...!  

"A little more na..! I am feeling peace..!"He whispered again and she sighed. She knew he was still recovering from his traumas..! She knew him very well..! They kept standing like this for a long time when suddenly they heard cough. Manik backed off slowly. Both saw DhruLya and CaVya standing with smile on their faces.. 

"What was going on?"Cabir asked in full sarcastic mood and Nandini shyly hide behind Manik.. 

"Romance kar rahy thy..! Koi problem?"Manik was daring one! While Nandini was totally hidden behind him.. 

"They both love to show off..!"Dhruv's tone was so sarcastic and Nandini clutched Manik's back.. 

"Yeah so..! When there is love then what is the need of hiding it?"Manik spoke casually and Nandini smiled.. 

"Chalo Nandini..! Get ready..! It's evening now..! Aur tum ny Mehndi utaar di??"Navya asked to Nandini and she came out from Manik's back.. 

"Haan..! It was dry aur color bhi aa gya tha..!"She said showing her palm and Manik noticed it. The color was so dark..! He smiled at the her and she shyly run away with girls..! 

------------------------------ 

"Nandini..!"Alya came in MaNan's room as only Nandini was there.. 

"Haan Alya? You need something..!"Nandini placed her clothes back as she was going inside the bathroom.. 

"No..! I wanted to talk..!"She started hesitantly and Nandini nodded..! "Sorry..! I wanted to say sorry.! Myny aur bhai ny tumhara hasta basta relation kharab kar diya..! Aur myny aik baari bhi sorry nahi bola...! Mjy maaf kar daina Nandini..! I know..! A sorry is not enough..! But still..!"She held her hands in front of Nandini who shook her head..