Yeh ishq hye -9B

Chapter 9 B-Yeh Ishq Hye!

"You know what Nandini..!"He spoke softly both were lying on the sand it was night now! And were staring at the moon..! Nandini's head was rested on his chest she lifted her head a little and look at him..

"What?"She asked lovingly and he bit his lower lip...! 

"You are my peace..!"He started and Nandini smiled..! "You are the star of my life..! Sach kahoon tou tmhy dekh kar he ab ya saans chalti hai..! Tum nahi tou kuch nahi..! Agr me tum say door hua na tou shaid mar bhi chain say nahi paoan ga..! This heart..! It belongs to you..! I know you have really worked hard mjy jeetny k liye..! Aur I am really very thankful to you that you didn't gave up on me..!"HE was saying all this staring at the moon and Nandini was staring at him..

"Manik..! You needed someone to heal you..! Someone who don't give up on you..! Am thankful to Aiyappa that he made me the lucky who have a husband like you..!"She said lovingly and Manik pecked her forehead. She snuggled in his more like a baby and he hide her tiny fragile frame in his strong protective arms..

"I think we should go home..! Tomorrow is Karwachauth aur tum ny sara din waste kar diya! Koi shopping nahi..! Koi preparation nahi...!"Manik was scolding her politely and she giggled on his scolding..! "What is this hehehe?"He got irritated with her giggles..

"You look so cute whenever you scold me..!"She was amused..

"Should I became the one I used to be?"He asked frowning at her..

"No..! Please..! Ab agr ap kabhi bhi mj say badgumaan huay na Manik tou main sach main suicide kar loon ge! I can't lose the trust you have on me! Ap ka trust nahi tou kuch nahi..!"She said this time a little emotional and Manik smiled..

"Kuch nahi ho ga baba..! Abhi ghar chalain?"He asked and she shook her head..

"Thori dare aur please..!"She pleaded and he sighed..! The reason she didn't wanted to go home was Dhruv! She didn't wanted to face him..! Yes she didn't! After almost 15 minutes passed and finally Manik dragged an angry Nandini towards the car. He made her wear his blazer and made her sit in the car. The drive on the way back to home was quiet and Nandini was sleeping on Manik's shoulder..! He halted the car in Mansion's parking and picked up Nandini. She snuggled in him like an infant and he smilingly walked inside the mansion. He reached the lounge and saw DhruLya sitting. As soon as Alya saw Manik carrying Nandini she rushed towards them..

"Is she ok?"She asked worriedly and Manik nodded in assurance..

"She is tired..! That's why sleeping..!"Manik whispered and without bothering to look at Dhruv he walked towards his room. He placed Nandini on the bed and tucked her carefully in the blanket. Then he came out to his room and walked towards Simran's room..! He hesitantly knocked the door and after few minutes the door opened..

"Am sorry..! Did I woke you up Simran Di?"He asked in an apologetic tone and Simran smilingly shook her head..

"No Manik Baba..! I was up..! Koi kaam tha?"She said smiling all the time and Manik too smiled..

"Ji..! Tomorrow is Karwachauth..! Tou..! As far as I know all that sargi thing! How can I arrange it?"He asked nervously and a little embarrassed while Simran hide her smile! He was changing! Changing for good..! "Ap he is ghar ki badi hain..! I have always discussed every right and wrong with you..! Tou..! Umm..! Ap btayen? Will you please cook sargi for girls?"He asked biting his lower lip..

"Baba..! Ap fikar mat karen..! Main bahu beti k liye khud apny haath say sargi banaoan ge..!"Simran assured Manik and he smiled..

"Thank you..! Kuch healthy sa bnana..! Sara din pata nahi kesy bhooki rahy ge..!"Manik was worried for her health and Simran was adoring him..

"Ji baba..!"She nodded and after a lot of instructions he came back to room where Nandini was sleeping peacefully..! He smiled and he too dozed off setting his alarm..! 
-------------------------------

"Theek say khaoa..!"Manik scolded her and she made a helpless face. Navya and Alya too were present on the Sargi table which Simran had made specially for the girls..! Manik too woke up with Nandini and was stuffing her mouth as if she was gonna fast for a whole week. Alya and Navya were giggling..!

"Mera pait phat jye ga..!"She tried to protest but no use of it..! Manik was not at all showing mercy..! Finally the sargi was done Manik too ate with Nandini and made an excuse that he was giving her company. After Sargi they came back to room..

"Tum paka kar lo ge na?"Manik asked hesitantly and Nandini angrily threw a pillow towards him..

"I am not a little baby..!"She yelled angrily and this cracked Manik..! He laughingly fell on the bed and Nandini beat him with the pillow..

"I know..! You are a big girl..!"He tried to get serious..

"I hate you..!"She shouted helplessly and Manik leaned closer to her, she shyly turned her face..

"Sachi? Do you really hate me?"He asked nudging her chin and she bite her lip..
"What do you think?"She asked looking in his eyes and he smiled..

"Bta doon?"He whispered in her ear and she shivered..

"Bta dejiye..!"She whispered back..

"Myny apny iraday bta diye na..! Tou tumhri ya face red tomato ho jye ga..!"He whispered huskily and pushed her on the bed..! He came on top of her and she thought that she will faint! Yes yes she will..! 

"Sun paoa ge?"He asked seductively as he traced the counter of her cheek with his forefinger and she closed her eyes..

"Man-manik..! Ma-main..!"She stammered and Suddenly Manik reached her neck. He kissed her and again the voice was lost. How much he wanted her..! He will have her but not now! But tonight..! She hugged him tightly and breathed in his neck heavily..! 

"Relax...! I won't do anything until you are not comfortable..!"He whispered all the time caressing her hair and her lips curved into a smile against his neck..
--------------------------
my posts(stories)
1. when arrogant meets smart
2. shadows of darkness
3 .mujh mein hein tu
4. life is bkack and white
5. agar tum saath ho

my work

be with you always

__________________