Glimpse for the story

So coming to this story It's gonna be a forceful and dark types not too much but The character of Manik will be a torn broken soul! Let's see how I will come up with this Manik..!Till then enjoy the glimpse and yeah Keep supporting!

Glimpse!

Chewing her lips one last time in a harsh kiss he pushed her away and she rolled away on the bed like a lifeless body...!

"Clean up the mess..! I will be late..!"Manik said in a ice cold tone wearing clothes and she was breathing heavily while silent tears were rolling down her cheeks so much of humiliation what was her fault?...!

"Yo-you..! Have rap-raped me..!"Nandini stammered in tears and tried to get up collecting the blanket around herself..! As soon as Manik heard her blabber he furiously turned towards her and leaned over her..!

"SHUT UP..!"Manik barked fisting her hair in his fist and she hissed badly..! "How many times I have told you not to deny me..! But tum meri baat sunti he nahi ho..! It wasn't a rape..! It was my LOVE..!"Manik said caressing her cheeks in a not so pleasant and sarcastic tone and she felt disgusted...!

"Now be my good girl and get up..! Clean this mess and all..! I have a meeting..!"Manik said shamelessly kissing her cheek and got up..!

"I hate you..! I won't forgive you..!"She yelled at him as spasms of pain spread all over in her aching body..

"Don't stress yourself and your throat by telling me again and again that you hate me..! I very well know you...! My darling WIFE..!"Manik said coldly and after picking up his blazer he left the room banging the door behind him..!
-------------------------
Excited? Please leave comments below and once again don't forget to pray for me!
Love, MawaraEjaz6