Yeh mera dewaanapan -7c

Chapter 7 C- Yeh Mera Dewaanapan Hai!

Next day was Sunday. Manik was sitting in the garden chair as usual working on some project while Nandini was sitting on the grass with her pink diary she was engrossed in writing something in it. Sometimes she bit the pen in her lips and sometimes scratched her head..! While Manik was all the time smiling at her expressions..!  

"Smoky..! Aik aur baari tum ny disturb kiya na..! Tou main tmhy aj k khana ni doon ge..!"She warned Smoky who was as curious as Manik to know what Nandini was writing in her diary. Actually Smoky was trying to peek on her Diary and it was irritating Nandini..!  

"Smoky..! Come here boy..! Don't disturb your mistress..! She is writing something really important..!"Manik said playfully and Smoky came to Manik while Nandini gave him a glare..! He chuckled and got up shutting his laptop. With that he walked closer to her and sat beside her on the grass.. 

"Curious to know what I have written in it?"She asked smiling all the time and waved her pink diary in front of him..! He chuckled audibly and shook his head! 

"Well..! Curiosity is obvious..!"Manik spoke sheepishly folding the sleeves of his grey sweater..!  

"Ap ya soch rahy hoon gay kay mainy is main ap ki burai likhi hai?"She guessed like a child and this time he laughed so loudly on her correct guess..! for the first time he had laughed with Nandini like this and she was feeling great.. 

"Again I will say that It's obvious..!"He was amused.. 

"But you are wrong..!"She said smiling on his amusement and he mouthed an 'O'.. 

"Tou phir kya likha hai ap ny is secret diary me?"He asked in a curious tone this time pointing towards the diary which was now in her lap.. 

"Apny dil ki baat..!"She said softly tracing the design of it all the time staring in her lap and Manik bent down a little to note her expressions.. 

"Tou hmy bhi bta'ye na apny dil ki baat?"Manik's tone sent goosebumps to her and she looked away shyly..! 

"Btaoan ge! But I have a condition..!"She said in a serious tone.. 

"Anything..!"He said casually shrugging his shoulders and she smiled. 

"You have to promise me that you won't take those pills ever..! Last night you slept peacefully without it na..! Then trust me you can sleep without it every night..!"She said softly and held his hand..!  

"I promise..!"He said looking in her eyes and she became super happy..! 

"Oky..! Now I will tell you that what is written in it..!"She said hell excited and Manik too smiled..!  

"Sure..!"He too replied with same excitement..!  

"I will read and you will only listen ok? And no peeking? No cheating?"She showed him her finger pouting all the time.. 

"Yeah yeah! I won't..!"He nodded his head like an obedient hubby and she turned. Now Manik was facing her back and she turned the pages of her diary..!  

"Am starting..!"She alerted him and he hummed..!  

Dil Se Tujhko Bedili Hai {You are disheartened by your heart} 
Mujhko Hai Dil Ka Guroor {but it is my heart's pride} 
Tu Yeh Maane Ya Na Maane {Whether you accept this or not} 
Log Maanenge Zaroor {people absolutely will..} 

She started and Manik's expressions were dazed..! He never expected her to open up in these words..! 

Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai {You can call it my madness} 
Ya Mohabbat Ka Suroor {or the delight of love} 
Tu Na Pehchaane To Hai Yeh {If you can't recognize / realize this} 
Teri Nazron Ka Kusoor {blame it on your eyesight} 

Her words made him smile at the same time a little sad. He knew what she wanted to convey..! He knew it! 

Dil Ko Teri Hi Tamanna {My heart only desires / longs for you} 
Dil Ko Hai Tujhse Hi Pyar {and my heart is in love with only you} 
Chaahe Tu Aaye Na Aaye {Whether you come to me or not} 
 Hum Karenge Intezaar {I will be waiting for you} 
Yeh Mera Deewanapan...{This is my madness}  

Nandini spoke these words and Manik wanted to run away. Those words were hitting him directly! On his heart! Those words were Nandini's feelings! Through her words she was telling him that she won't let him go! Never ever!  

After reading these verses Nandini took a pause! Because the next verses which she was going to read were heart wrenching! One had to be courageous to accept those words! Manik waited for her to continue! 

Aise Veerane Mein Ek Din {With such desolation / solitude} 
Ghut Ke Mar Jayenge Hum {I will suffocate and die one day} 
Jitna Ji Chaahe Pukaro {Then you may call for me as much as you want} 
Phir Nahin Aayenge Hum {But I would never return again} 
Yeh Mera Deewanapan...{This is my madness} 

Nandini read the last verses and ended up in tears! So much of pain and sorrow was hidden in it! Manik felt like his heart will explode..! Nandini got up slowly and Manik held her hand..! He was staring on the grass and Nandini was looking away...! 

"Let me go..!"She whispered sadly trying to free her hand but Manik didn't..! Suddenly Manik pull her towards him and they both fell on the grass with Nandini over Manik..! Manik held her waist protectively..! She looked away and tried to get up when she hissed loudly..! Manik who was till now staring her face noticed that her Nuptial chain was stuck in his shirt button! Typical filmy scene..! She was struggling to free her chain when Manik held her hands.. 

"Let me..!"He spoke softly and Nandini look in his eyes..! Manik's one hand traveled in her nape and he pulled her closer..! He slowly freed the chain and pulled her more closer..! Nandini's heartbeat was wild! Very wild! He reached her neck and placed his lips over there..! Nandini clutched his shoulders tightly and Manik kissed her there..! "I won't let you go..! Nahi jaany day sakta tmhy..! You know why?"He was now whispering in her ear.. 

"Why?"She whispered back in dazed tone while Manik's face was dug in the space between her neck and shoulder.. 

"Because you protect me..! You are the only one who cares for my happiness first and then about hers! You are the only one jis ky shoulder pay sir rakh kay main ro sakta hoon Nandini..! You are very special to me Nandini..! Very very special..! Please don't leave me...!"He spoke in an emotional tone and Nandini was clean bowled..! She wrapped her arms around neck as he trailed few more kisses on her neck and she sighed..! He flipped their positions and now she was under him..! Their eyes were locked..! Manik eyed her lips and she closed her eyes in response he bent down to take her shivering lips in his experienced ones when suddenly Smoky started barking looking at the sky birds and Nandini opened her eyes with a jerk..! Both look at Smoky and then at each other..! Suddenly they both burst out in laughter Nandini shyly hide her face in Manik's neck and he laughingly gave her access to be there..! Finally a little peace..! 

-------------------------------------