Truth vs lies - 8B

Chapter 8 B-Truth Vs Lies..!

Nandini woke up with a heavy head and rubbed her temples lazily.

"Manik..!"The first word came her mouth as she didn't find him anywhere..! She look at the wall clock and got up with a jerk. "Aiyapaa..! It's 11 am! How can I be so iresponsible..!"She freaked out worriedly and picked up her cell phone..! She dialed for Manik and he picked up the phone..

"Sorry..! Am really very sorry..! Ap naraz tou nahi hain na..!"She spoke before he could say anything..

"Nandini..! Relax..! It's ok..! You tell me! Slept well?"His polite words calmed her down..

"I did..! Bus headache hai..!"She said lying back on the bed..!

"Oho..! Then get up and take some medicine..!"Concern was visible in his voice..

"Manik..! Kuch btana hai ap ko..!"The guilt of hiding her encounter with Dhruv aroused in her heart..

"Nandini..! Whatever is bothering you na..! Just keep it out of your mind..! I trust you..! Please just relax..!"His words were proving as a healer on her wounds..

"Manik..! Ap itny achy hain..! I am missing you so much..!"Words came from heart and she heard his chuckle..

"Tum kaho tou aa jaoan?"He was amused..

"Please aa jayen..!"She pleaded and he laughed from other side..

"Oky..! I will come home soon..! You take rest..!"He said politely and she hung up the call happily. Now the only thing was she was afraid of Dhruv..

-------------------------

"Buddy..! Am sorry..! But tu ny Dhruv ko bta kar bilkul bhi theek nahi kiya..!"Cabir spoke and Manik shook his head..

"Galti ho gai yaar..! What to do?"Manik said helplessly now he was regretting..

"Tum bakwas na kar..! Tujh say kbhi kuch sai bhi hota hai?"Cabir yelled and Manik sighed helplessly..

"Solution?"He demanded..

"Trust on Nandini..! End of discussion..!"Cabir said getting up..! "Tu bohat raaita phaila chuka hai..! Ab kuch nahi ho sakta..!"He said in worried tone and Manik frowned..!

"Theek say bool!"Manik said angrily and Cabir sighed..

"Theek say ya kay Mahn! As fas as I know Dhruv wo bohat bewakooof hai! He can do anything! If he can distrust Nandini then he can do anything!"Cabir was worried and Manik too held his head..

----------------------------------

"Nandini..! I need to talk..!"Dhruv entered the kitchen as Alya had gone with Navya! Nandini was alone Dhruv too was not at home but don't know from where did he came..

"I don't wanna talk Dhurv..!"She spit out and tried to walk away again..

"Please..! How could you Nandini? Manik ny mjy sab kuch bta diya hai..!"Dhruv was such a despo..! While Nandini's eyes widened..

"Told what?"She asked horrified..

"All that drama..! Let's run away..!"Dhruv spoke and Nandini backed off..!

"Tum pagal ho..! Aisa soochna bhi mat..! Aainda aisy bakwas ki na tou moo tood doon ge..!"She shouted and pushed him away..

"Nandini..! Listen...! Nandini..!"Dhruv called from back but Nandini run towards Manik's room and locked it..! She was breathing heavily..! She was sweating..! She stumbled towards the bed and fell on it..! Why Dhruv was creating mess in her life..? She picked up her cell phone and dialed for Manik..

"Haan Nandini?"He spoke as he picked up the call..

"Please come home..! Please..!"She begged and Manik became worried..

"What happened? Are you ok? Tum Alya aur Navya kay sath q nahi gai?"He asked worriedly and she was on verge of crying..

"Ap nahi ayen gay tou I will come..! I want to hug you please..!"She again pleaded and before Manik could say anything she cut the call and run out of the room. Luckily Dhruv was nowhere she came to the parking and asked the driver to drive for Manik's office..! She reached his office and after asking the receptionist she run to his Cabin..!

-------------------

Next Update Glimpse:

"Nandini I still Love you! I love you so much..!"Dhruv said shaking his head and pulled her for a hug!

"Leave me Dhruv..!"She tried to struggle but he pushed her along the wall! Without bothering her protests he pulled the pallu of her Saree and her front was exposed to him! She was afraid scared! He dipped his face in her neck and she started crying! She was strong but all the strength she felt losing!Dhruv was about to proceed further when suddenly he felt a pull and someone dragged him away..

-------------------------------

"Dad..! Dad sai kehty thy..! A girl can never forget her first love..!"Manik was crying like a baby and Nandini was sitting numb...! "Wo sab jhoot tha na? Jo bhi tum ny mjy bola wo sab?"He asked like a baby and she wanted hide him in her arms but the strength was lost. "Islye nikala tha tum ny mjy darkness say? So that you can Push me back? Itna bura tha main? Myny bola tha sorry!"His questions were innocents and Nandini was crying badly! The knife which she used to try to commit suicide was lying far away...! Both were crying staring at eachother...! Facing eachother sitting in either corner of the room!

........................................

if response is good..next part by night....

........................

my posts( stories)

1. when arrogant meets smart

2. shadows of darkness

3. mujh mein hein tu

4. life is black and white

5. agar tum saath ho (pani ff) ( gonna be posted in while)

..................

my work 

 be with you always