Tery naal main laiyaan akhiyaan -6A

Chapter 6 A- Tery Naal Main Laiyaan Akhiyaan! 

"Good Morning!"Nandini exclaimed loudly as she rolled the curtains of Manik's room window while Manik covered his face with the blanket trying to sleep a little more..! Nandini noticed his gesture and smiled..!  

"You should be getting up Manik! It's 8 already..! You have a meeting on 9..!"She said folding her arms on her chest smiling all the time and Manik got up with a jerk.. 

"8???? OMG! Am late! Am hell late! I am gone..!"He shouted worriedly and jumped off the bed while Nandini was laughing loudly. Hearing her laughs Manik stopped where he was! "Aur tum..! Out of my room..!"Nandini pay gussa karna is compulsory! While she hiccuped nodding her and Manik rushed into washroom..! As soon as he entered the washroom she burst out in laughter again..!  
----------------------------- 

"Manik breakfast..!"Nandini shouted from behind as Manik was running towards his car cursing himself for being so so late.  

"Am not hungry!"He roared back and she stopped his way with a breakfast tray in her hands.. 

"Samny say hato..!"He shouted but she was so dheet that she didn't moved an inch. He was about to yell more when she stuffed his mouth with a boil egg..! His eyes winded and she blinked cutely..! With loads of difficulty he gulped the egg and shoot daggers at her.. 

"Meri life ka sab say complicated chapter ho tum..!"He yelled angrily and she quietly stepped aside giving him way holding her smile back. He stormed towards his car she was staring at his back. He opened his car door and sat in it though aware of her gaze but ignoring her completely. He was about to turn his car when he unintentionally look at her..! She was smiling like an idiot..! He shook his head helplessly and drove away.. 
-------------------- 

Nandini was cleaning Manik's room herself. She opened the drawer of his bedside table and started arranging things when suddenly she saw some kind of pills..! Those were two bottles! 

"What are these pills?"She thought worriedly and flipped the lid open. The bottles were telling that Manik use those pills more often. She bit her lip and placed the pills back in drawer..! She arranged other things and came to kitchen..! Only Simran was there.. 

"Umm..! Simran..! Manik ka koi family doctor hai?"She tried her luck and Simran turned to her.. 

"Why are you asking Mam? Are you sick?"She asked worriedly and Nandini shook her head.. 

"No..! Just wanted a regular checkup..!"She lied and Simran nodded.. 

"Yes Mam..! Doctor Sinha is Manik Baba's doctor!"She said softly and Nandini asked for the address quickly.. 
--------------------- 

"Mrs.Malhotra..! Welcome to my clinic!"Doctor Sinha greeted and she smiled in response.. 

"Tell me how may I help you?"He asked smiling at her and she nodded.. 

"First of all doctor! I wanted a favor and that is you won't tell Manik about our meeting? Is that clear?"She started in a serious tone and he nodded in assurance..! "Ok..! I wanted to know about those pills jo ap ny Manik ko prescribe kiya hain..!"She came to the point without hesitation... 

"Pills? Hmm..! You caught him..!"Doctor chuckled...! "One of them are anxiety pills I mean antidepressants! And others are sleeping pills..!"Doctor told her and Nandini felt so unreal!  

"Why?"She spoke vividly.. 

"Why? Well he says that he want 'sakoon'..! Peace! Content! Jo usy kahen nahi milta! That's why he is suffering from depression! Usy kind of insomnia hai..! Sometimes wo raat main so nahi pata..! That's why he take those pills..!"Doctor explained and Nandini held her head in her hands..! She rubbed her temples to digest the fact..! That's why he was late for the office because he slept after taking the pill! God! What will she do? 

"Doctor! Kya Manik theek nahi ho sakty?"She asked with a false hope.. 

"Only if wo khud theek hona chahy..!"Doctor said casually and Nandini closed her eyes..!  
----------------------------  

"Bhabi..! Where is Manik?"Cabir entered the lounge with a file and Nandini was busy in watching something on TV..! 

"He is in study..!"She said softly and he nodded..! He was about to walk away when.."What is that file in your hand?"She asked getting up from the couch and he stopped.. 

"These are the official papers of the orphanage which Manik had bought for the safety of little children!"He spoke and Nandini took the file from his hands.. 

"What orphanage?"She asked going through the file.. 

"Wo ummm..! Actually yesterday afternoon some lady came to Manik and told that few people wanted to snatch her orphanage property from her so she requested Manik to take some action as a result I got the papers..!"He explained everything and she was startled..! A little shocked too.. 

"Why Manik did this?"She asked vividly..! From how he got the heart to help the orphanage lady? 

"Umm..! I asked him the same! His reply was he don't want any other child to get homeless..! Should I go now?"Cabir Manik's secret keeper! He wanted to get away Nandini's questions as soon as possible! He almost snatched the file from Nandini's hands and run towards Manik's study..! While Nandini was standing there shocked! Secret after secret! What was more to come!  

Yaar Day Vairy aye tap tap galiyaan! 
Labhdi pheeran main tenu mal mal akhiyaan!  

She slowly walked towards the study without making any noise the door was closed but the voices were clear.. 

"Kaam ho gya?"She heard Manik's voice.. 

"Yup..! Just your signatures are needed..!"Cabir's voice came.. 

"Haan..! Ok..!"Manik's voice and after that a pause..! Maybe he was signing the papers.. 

"Nandini was asking me about these papers..!"She became alert on her name.. 

"Tou? What did you told her?"Manik asked softly and Cabir narrated the discussion happened between CabiNi..! "Mat btaya kar usy ya sab.! Don't confuse her mind..! Preshan ho jye ge!"Manik's voice was shaken.. 

"Why yaar? Why don't you show her your good side..!?"Cabir's voice was furious.. 

"Good side? Haahhh..! What good side? Rehny day yaar..! Usy apny sath bandh kar pehly he zindagi barbaad kar chuka hoon us ki..!"He said sadly and Nandini palmed her lips to control her sobs.. 

"So finally Mr.Malhotra is regretting what he did?"Cabir said triumphantly.. 

"Regret karny say kya hota hai..? Main us ka mujrim tha! Hoon aur zindagi bhar rahoon ga..! I am amazed the way she is trying to give our relation a second chance! I am surprised kay wo mjy bardasht bhi kesy karti hai..! Jo kiya hai myny us k liye agr wo mjy hang bhi karwa day na tab bhi main shaid kuch nahi bool paoan ga itna bada hai mera gunaah!"Manik's voice was badly shaken and Nandini couldn't heard more..! She run towards her room and fell on the bed digging her face in the pillow..! She sobbed loudly as loudly as she could!  

"Manik..! Main..! Aiyappa..! Ya kya ho raha hai? Mjy q apny tears par control nahi..! What is happening? Why my hatred is calming down!I wanted to give this relation a second chance and now! Aiyapaa..!"She yelled for her aiyappa and cried more! Maybe the tears were of happiness! Tears of happiness on getting a hope! Manik's words were echoing in her mind he was regretting! That means there was a hope! 
-----------------------------