Zarori tha -9d

Chapter 9 D- Zarori Tha!

"Manik..! Sach bta..! Tu ny bhi fast rakha tha na?"Cabir asked as all of them sat in lounge except Dhurv..Nandini look at Manik hiding her smile.. 

"Tu bhi na Cabir fazool batain lay kar beth jata hai..!"Manik tried to cover the topic.. 

"Wow bhai..! I was noticing you..! You didn't ate anything since morning..!"Alya shouted happily and Manik frowned.. 

"Haan tou? Rakha tha..! Any problem..?"Manik blurted out and all laughed.. 

"So cute..! Aik hamary Patidev hain..! Saara din hmry samny beth k rotiyaan toorty rahy..!"Navya spoke dejectedly and Cabir lowered his head...!  

"Gosh Navya..! You are such a cutie..!"Alya was still laughing...! They kept talking when suddenly Nandini's cell phone rang..! There was some unknown number..! Telling Manik she got up and walked out of the lounge near poolside..! 

"Hello?"She picked up the call and suddenly the call get disconnected..! "Strange..!"She spoke angrily and was about to walk away when Dhruv stopped her way... 

"Kya badtameezi hai..! Rasta chodo..!"She spoke gritting her teeth but Dhruv shook his head.. 

"No..! Not this time..! Please..!"Dhruv begged and Nandini tried to push him away.. 

"Dhruv..! Myny Manik ka trust bohat mushkil say gain kiya hai..! Please don't ruin it for me..! Please..! You are happy with Alya aur kya chye tmhy?"She asked in a low pleading tone..! She didn't wanted Manik to see her with Dhruv...!  

"Trust..! Nandini..! I agree kay main Alya k sath tha but there was not even a single day when I wasn't thinking about you..!"Dhruv was going crazy..!  

"Tum pagal ho gai ho? When I was begging you to trust me tab tou you pushed me away and now when I am happy with Manik tou tum ya sab kar rhy ho..! Please don't do this..! Chaar zindigiyaan barbaad hoon ge Dhruv..! Please..!"Nandini again tried to walk away.. 

"No..! You and me will be happy..! Leave those Malhotra siblings..! They played with our emotions..!"Dhruv spoke and tried to held her hand..! But she shoved his hand away.. 

"Tamasha mat banao Dhurv..!"She pleaded.. She wanted to shout but she was scared! What if Manik distrust her?  

"Nandini I still Love you! I love you so much..!"Dhruv said shaking his head and pulled her for a hug! 

"Leave me Dhruv..!"She tried to struggle but he pushed her along the wall! Without bothering her protests he pulled the pallu of her Saree and her front was exposed to him! She was afraid scared! He dipped his face in her neck and she started crying! She was strong but all the strength she felt losing!Dhruv was about to proceed further when suddenly he felt a pull and someone dragged him away..! 

------------------------------ 

Manik was waiting for Nandini as it's been long since she had gone for the call. Suddenly he noticed Dhruv too missing.. 

"Alya..! Where is your husband?"He asked in a worried tone.. 

"I don't know bhai..! Yahen tou tha...!"Alya too said in a worried tone.. 

"No...! No..!"Suddenly he shouted that what must have happened..! He run towards the pool side... 

"Bhai..! Kya hua.?"Alya shouted and run behind Manik followed by CaVya..! Manik reached poolside and the sight in front of him was enough to push him in hell..! He saw Dhruv over Nandini..! He stormed towards them and pushed him away...! Alya was standing numb and Navya rushed to Nandini to get her..!