Messy love

Chapter 2

Manik Malhotra..! The Manik Malhotra entered Murthy Constructions building and nobody had the courage to stop him. Without any fear he clearly walked to Rishab Murthy's office. He entered the glass Cabin and didn't bothered to knock. Rishab was busy on phone Manik calmly sat in front of him on the chair. Legs crossed! With his all time favorite attitude smile. Rishab glared at Manik and he smiled sweetly as if nothing happened. Rishab excused himself from the call immediately.

"Why are you here?"Rishab asked raising his eyebrow..

"I am here to get the thing which is already mine..!"Manik said in a simple plane friendly tone and Rishab glared at him..

"And what is it?"Rishab asked furiously..

"Your sister..!"Manik's tone was not at all changed he was so casual as if he was asking for a toy..

"What the hell.? Tum jaanty ho kya bakwas kar rahy ho tum?"Rishab shouted furiously and Manik's expressions were still calm..

"Yeah..! I know kay main kya 'bakwas' kar raha hoon..! Look..! Your sister's engagement has been broken already..! Ab kon kary ga us bechari say shadi..! Aray you should be feeling happy that I am ready to marry your sister..!"Manik's calm expressions were killing Rishab..

"Meri behen boojh nahi hai..!"Rishab yelled..

"Shhh..! Do you want me to tell your sister about your black business?"Manik's tone was turning in to a dangerous one..

"You won't do this..!"Rishab snapped back..

"I will..! Nandini will also come to know na that her ideal brother to whom she worship all the time is not more than a bloody thief..! And I will provide proofs too..! You know you can't stop me..!"Threat was clear in his voice and Rishab knew that MANIK MALHOTRA could do anything..

"What do you want?"Rishab's anger came down as he sensed that matters couldn't be solve with anger..

"I think I have already answered to this question..!"Manik said casually and Rishab shook his head..

"Nandini..! She won't accept you..! I know the party night..! You purposely did all that..! She had told me everything..!"Rishab was no less than Manik..

"Good..! I know you are a smart person.!"Manik appreciated him with full heart leaning back with the chair..

"Hmm..! I know you won't answer to my question that why did you do all that but still..! Whatever you did has broken my sister..! Dhruv is not at all talking to her..! He had forcefully taken the engagement ring too..! And I think he has started dating your sister..! It was our late father's decisions and I am very sad that I didn't make it up.!"Rishab was now calm and Manik chuckled..

"I don't care..! Bus I want to marry Nandini..!"Manik ended the discussion..

"I don't have any problem..! But Wo nahi many ge..!"Rishab said shaking his head and Manik sighed..!

"Leave all this on me..!"He said shrugging his shoulder and got up to leave..
--------------------------------------
Nandini had just taken the shower. It's been a week since Dhruv had broken the engagement with her and she tried a lot but he was not ready to talk to her. He had started dating Alya..! Nandini was not that idiot that she wouldn't be able to understand why Manik did all that..! Since a month Dhruv was talking about Alya a lot..! She was not insecure but the night she met her personally she clearly saw feelings for Dhruv in her eyes..! But she had so much of blind trust on Dhruv that not for once she thought that her life will take a 360 degree turn! Dhruv didn't believed her..! He was not in country for last two years so he easily accused her that she had a relation with Manik in his absence..! She many times tried to clear herself that she didn't even knew Manik before but he was a MAN..! She hate Manik Malhotra..! She hate him!