Blooming love -5B

Chapter 5 B-Blooming LOve?

Manik was getting ready for the office he wore his shirt and started buttoning it when suddenly the very first button popped! He immediately opened his wardrobe to get another shirt but his jaws dropped open when he saw no other shirt ironed! 

"Crap!"He mumbled under his breath and sighed! "What should I do?"He thought scratching his head. "Should I ask her for help?"He thought nervously and bit his lower lip. He came out of his room and walked to Nandini's..! He knocked the door but no response! He slowly peeked in her room and she was nowhere. He carefully walked in and look for her. He saw her pink diary and unintentionally picked it up. He was about to turn the pages when suddenly the bathroom knob clicked open and Nandini came out of the bathroom in bathrobe rubbing her hair with extra towel. Manik immediately placed the diary back and turned to her only to gasp loudly which caught Nandini's attention..! She too stared at him with wide eyes unable to figure out how to react! Hide or not? No she won't hide! She trust him.. 

"Manik..!"She called him softly and he came out of trance. He immediately turned his face hell embarrassed.. "You want something?"She again asked and walked towards him.. 

"Ha-haan! Wo-wo my shi-shirt! Us ka but-button to-toot gya tha..! Tou I needed your he-help!"He fumbled with his words badly because the exotic fragrance of her hair was getting on his nerves as she was standing much close to him.  

"Oh..! Do you have the button?"She asked worriedly and he showed her the button. She took it from him and opened the drawer of her table. She took out the needle and thread..! Then she walked back to him and look at him..! "Stand still and let me fix it..!"She said softly and Manik gulped the lump in throat..! Nandini started sewing the button while Manik felt he will faint as his face was so so close to her wet hair..! Manik was so tall and Nandini was having a tough time in attaching the button. She tiptoed and unbalanced was about to fall when Manik held her steady.. 

"You con-continue! I wo-won't let you fall!"He said looking in her eyes and she smiled..! She resumed to her work and Manik held her waist tightly! He himself didn't knew why he was behaving so nervous infront of her! Where was that arrogant Manik lost but he was liking it! Being so close to her like this not forcefully was an overwhelming experience! Unknowingly Manik almost dipped his face in her hair and Nandini who was done with her task shivered with his act. The needle and thread fell of her hands and she held his collars to pull his close, moreover she arched her neck to give him more access! While her face was almost dug in his chest..! Manik snuggled more and more in her hair and her heart thumped in her chest wildly..! With one hand Manik was holding her waist and his other hand traveled to her hair..! He fondled her hair and she smiled against his chest! She didn't wanted this moment to end..! And suddenly she felt his soft lips on her collarbone! She will die! Surely! He sucked few droplets of water and she sighed in extreme satisfaction! Manik was about to proceed further when suddenly his cell phone rang and POOOP! He backed off with a jerk! While Nandini was standing all flushed..! Manik was feeling too much guilty now!  

"Sorry..!"He whispered in the hell of guilt and was about to walk out when Nandini held his hand..! 

"Manik..! Myny sirf ap ko apny par trust krny ko nahi bola tha! Main chahti hoon kay ap ya bhi jaan lain kay I trust you too..! And you don't have to say sorry! Please don't kill the charm of this moment by saying sorry!"She said softly all the time staring at his face while he was staring at the floor..! As soon as she finished her words he freed his hand and rushed out! He can't face her! He was a culprit! He can't! He just can't..! 

----------------------- 

Cabir entered Manik's cabin and saw him sitting leaning with the back of chair eyes closed.