Character Intro

This is a character introduction page than I shall show you each what they all look like than the story shall begin.

Lucian was a gentleman in his past. He was than abducted one day by a beautiful vampire woman. She turned him into a blood slave. He was than saved, but the person that saved him was too late to save him from the curse that lays upon him. So he suffers all the years of watching people that he falls in love with disappear or coward away in fear from him. Until the twenty-century arrives for him and the vampires all make their move.

Melody was a college girl, second to third year, and she never pictured herself fighting. Until the vampires come out and begin to take over the world. She was found by Lucian and she soon joined him and his band of misfits. She's quiet at first still in shock from what is happening. She is the last one Lucian had found that was human.

Lilith is a woman of style and fine arts. She also is a natural born fighter. Her previous life used to be filled with fighting with her brothers. She was the only daughter in her family, but now she is the only one left alive as a human. She was found by Lucian while killing off five vampires on her own. Lucian allowed her to join him and the other two. Lilith has one fear as of now, that her family was turned and she is afraid she will have to kill them.

Maxwell may have never lifted of a weapon to another person but he knows a thing or two about black-smiting. Sometimes he thinks back to his old life of working behind the desk, working out everyday after work, and watching movies. He is pleased he doesn't have to deal with his old life.

And finally, Crane. Crane isn't his real name but he goes by it since its the new world and time. The 'wasteland', as he calls it, was nothing but trouble for this man. Crane was found while smuggling food, water and other items out of a vampire camp.