The Premier

She didn't have time.

Everything was just happening so fast. 

But this was her.

She had to make everything slow.

Nothing could go wrong.

This was the one moment where everything would change.

She grinned up at the large building.

This was it. 

~~~~~~

 "Does anyone else feel like they're being watched?" Liam asked, chuckling. Another wave of flashes popped out in front of him. He couldn't help but return a bright smile. The deafening screams managed to grow even louder.

It was just so exciting! 

Right now, the boys, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis, all stood at the top of the red carpet towards the entrance to their new movie premier for 'This Is Us' in London. 

"No shit, Liam!" Louis said, letting out an obnoxious laugh. "We're just standing here on the red carpet, and you feel like you've got 'the feeling of being watched'?"

The other lads laughed along with him while Liam rolled his eyes. "Never mind!" He waved to another group of photographers. 

"Liam! Liam!" Zayn and Liam turned their heads to the left, unconsciously reacting to the sound of that voice. "Liam, what's the story on you and your new love life? Liam!" 

Zayn's smile fell a bit, only a simple curve of the lips by then. Liam still managed to hold his smile, but glanced back at Zayn.

"Um, did you hear that?" Zayn asked. 

Liam didn't respond, but seemed to be searching the crowd, eyes intently studying everyone in sight. 

"N-no, it couldn't be," he finally said, realizing there wasn't anyone there but regular fans and paparazzi. "What did you think you heard?" 

Zayn shook his head. "I didn't hear anything..." It seemed like he was only trying to convince himself. Harry looked back at them, noticing that the pair had been silent for a few minutes. 

"What happened?" he asked, curiously glancing sideways at them between a few waves. 

"Nothing," they both responded. Harry shrugged. The sudden moment was forgotten soon after. 

~~~~~~Hours Later~~~~~~

The premier had just ended, and the boys were rushing outside to leave. Their limo was pulled up front and was waiting for them when they arrived back outside. 

The premier had been chaotic, absolutely no silence at all. Throughout the entire thing, people were just making so much noise! It was disturbing at times, but the lads didn't really care that much about them. They weren't really disrupting the movie. 

There was a strange person though, that would burst out laughing during random parts of the movie. Her laugh was booming throughout the entire theater, like a mixture of giggling, screaming, regular laughing, and breathy wheezes. It was highly distracting. They didn't see the person though, because they'd sat a couple rows behind them, and it was dark inside. But the laugh was clearly feminine. There was no doubt. 

They all piled into the backseat and waved to a few visible fans through the windows. Then the car door was shut and they were off. They instantly broke into different side conversations with each other for the first few minutes. It was like any other event of theirs. 

Suddenly, the sound of someone moving on the other side of the seats made them freeze. 

"You guys look so different," the voice said.

They all looked across to try to see the mysterious strager hidden by the shadows of the limo. The voice was so familiar to them. They just couldn't put pin-point it to the exact person that they knew it came from. The voice was high and female, almost as if it belonged to a young child. Like a young teenager. The voice was also sad, and happy at the same time. It held longing and excitement. 

"Hello?" Niall asked in alarm, all of the boys tense.

The girl seemed to be smiling. "You've changed. It's a big shocker to me. But I guess all your fans gave grown along with you, so most of the entire world haven't really noticed. It's probably just me. How've you boys been?" 

They didn't answer, too shocked by the resemblence of the girl and another they once knew for what seemed like years ago. 

"Y-you-"

"A-are y-"

"Oh my G-"

Liam and Zayn gasped. It couldn't be. 

"I-it's not possible..." Louis' eyes widened.

No, they'd left all of that drama behind. It could't be. I just couldn't

"Oh, no..."

"Oh, yes," she said, the smirk clear in her voice. "Did you miss me boys?" 

They were all silent. 

"No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no," Liam mumbled, hands tightly gripping his hair. 

The girl snorted. "Glad to see you missed me," she mumbled sarcastically. 

"H-how-"

"Y-you're-" 

"Listen, there isn't any time for that," she interrupted seriously. Her voice was urgent and strained. 

The boys fell silent from the look in her eye that burst through the dark heavy shadows that cloaked her entire body. The intensity had their breaths catching in their throats as they paused anxiously. 

"I need your help."