A Flame That Won't Burn Out

"It's been a while since I've had the honor to speak to someone as famous as you," a voice remarked, cockiness pouring from his posture.

What the Hell is going on right now? I woke up this morning sitting in a chair, freezing my ass off, with drool dried on the corners of my mouth. On to top that, four assholes stood around staring at me and watching me sleep. Who idea was it to have me even sleep in a chair?

Upon noticing that i'd woken up, a couple of them went off to go call some other guy, who then proceeded to call another guy, and it just kept going like that for a couple minutes. The entire situation just kept getting more and more aggravating, so I took the time to observe my captors, watching their movements, and noting things about their demeanors. Two men were left to watch over me soon after this cycle, both wearing identical black suits and coordinating designs on their ties. I couldn't help but comment on their impeccable and obvious synchronization with each other.

Clearing my throat, I attempted to speak to them for the first time since I'd woken up, both pairs of eyes snapping to attention focusing on my voice.

"Are you guys... partners?" I inquired, nodding my head at their previously noted attire. Wow, i was beginning to sound pretty proper lately. I should write a fucking book sometime. The both of their gazes snapped towards each other's and they began to analyze each others clothing. I could't help but watch in anticipation. Holy shit, was I about to witness some real yaoi anime shit? I'd never really been accustomed to watching much sexual encounters between two people (or more) so this was a pretty exciting notion to me. BoyxBoy shit, its about to get REAL guys. But to my utter disappointment, I noted the way they both curled their lips back in a sort of snarl towards each other, then back at me, as if I had something to do with the way they'd dressed that day.

"Why is it that I end up with these falsely assumed accusations," I whined, hmphing at the expressions on their faces. One man, an old brunette who seemed to have had a recent buzz cut, glared down at me in distaste, while the other, a much younger looking man, with sharply slicked back blond hair, gazed back at me as if regarding my entire existence to be a nuisance. Rude. I heaved out a heavy sigh before turning my face away from the two of them, upset. That would've really made my day. Shame.

Before I could make anymore false assumptions, the sound of doors slamming open immediately caught my attention, anticipation and a small spark of excitement appearing in my mind. Through the two antique looking oak wood doors came a young looking man with a strong sense of gusto as he strode into the room and made a beeline straight in my direction. A strong cloud of cologne and aftershave suddenly assaulted my nose, and I suppressed the cough that threatened to hack out of my dry and cracked lips. His height was fairly taller than mine, though not as tall as most of the guys in my life. Alex is definitely taller, I thought, before slipping into a somber silence. Why was I still thinking about him, when I was involved in a much more serious matter at the moment. I really need to get a hold of myself, this can't keep going on. Better to save these depressing and tiring thoughts for later.

I studied the man in interest, curious of the way he stood, the way he carried himself as if a God to himself and others. His legs were long, and seemed to merely hold the weight of his body, whereas his lean back and wide shoulders held his arrogant and highly regarded authority. My eyes followed up the length of his arms to his thick long neck which seemed to almost loom over me, had it not have been for his smaller and awkward looking head which rested on his neck like a body sitting on its throne. His eyes were wide and opened big, with thick and harry looking eyebrows, though well groomed and shaped they may be. The sharp russet red in his eyes seemed to burn straight through me, and the suppressed smile he hid in the corner of his large mouth urged me to smile back in return. That smile didn't fool me. He was a dangerous man. Powerful, proud, and held the authority to command many at his will. A dark aura of a type of suppressed and guarded rage his behind his cloud of a mask, the cologne nearly choking me.