EASE *slight trigger warning*

*CONTAINS MILD VIOLENCE AND NAME CALLING BE SAFE BEANS* This is a filler... I'm sorry I'm trash I know. I have testing tomorrow and I'm getting my braces off soon 🙃 enjoy this poorly written shit storm of words.
**************
Tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease. Your touch, my comfort, and my lullaby. Holding on tight.
*******
I'm freaking out. I haven't heard from Josh since he left and that's been days ago.

I'm losing my mind and I'm overthinking. Am I really over thinking though? I know how his dad is. He's probably beaten up pretty badly.

I just want to hold him in my arms and string my fingers through his beautiful hair. I want to see his perfect smile beaming back at me as we laugh about stupid things.

I want his hand in mine as he leans his head against my shoulder. I want him.

I crave his touch, not always sexually either. I just want to hold his hands or press small kisses all over his face.

I long to hear his laugh and the way his eyes do this cute little squinty thing. I just want him here with me; safe and loved.

Maybe I should go over to his house and check on him? Ugh what do I do? I'm pulling at my hair as I fall to my knees.

I'm going to have a break down if I don't hear from him. I need to know he's okay.

I sit and contemplate on what to do before I decide I need to see him.

I pull myself off the the ground slowly and make my way towards my door.

I run down my stairs two at a time and nearly falling on the last one. I ignore my mom's yells for me and run across the yard to Josh's. I frantically knock on his door; anxious to see him.

I jump into his arms as he opens the door and he holds onto me tighter.

I pull back with misty eyes as I stare into his.

"Josh, I'm glad you're okay.-"

"Tyler, you shouldn't be here," he interjects and I look up at him confused.

"What?"

"Leave," he says with a blank expression.

I can't stop my tears from falling as he says this. After everything we've been through? After all these years. All these memories?  How can he just up and walk away from it all?

"Josh? I though we were best friends-"

"I can't be friends with fags like you. Now leave," he says hatefully.

"But-, Josh please don't do this," I cry out desperately going to hug him, but to my surprise he pushed me back causing me to lose my balance and fall down his stairs.

I look up to see a pained expression on his face, but he quickly masks it and goes back to being angry.

I deserve this.

I look up at the man I love. The man I thought I would spend the rest of my life in one way or another. My best friend. My shoulder to lean on. My rock. He was my everything. He was my person. I'm alone.

"Looks like you'll finally leave my boy alone, fag." His dad chuckles with a obvious slur and pats Josh's back.

I scramble from the ground and hurriedly run to the sidewalk; grabbing my phone calling someone I know I can always call.

"Brendon, it's Tyler."

"I know you fucking dumb ass I have caller ID."

"Bren could you come get me? I just need someone," I sob into the phone.

"Dude are you crying? Oh my fuck you're crying. I'm going to beat someone's fucking ass. I'll be there in ten.

I nod even though he can't see me and end the phone call sitting on the sidewalk with my head in my hands and crying horrible, ugly body racking sobs.

____{A/N}____
Today my teacher accidentally kicked his trash can and I screamed ouch and grabbed my side and everyone started laughing because they know I'm actual trash.

Also, I'm fucking not okay 3/22 🙃 I'm not sobbing what? Psh I don't even like those emos in mcr.

Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys.

Guess what¿

I'm

F
      U
           C
               K
                   I
                      N
                          G

                                                                B
                                                             O
                                                          R
                                                        E
                                                     D

F
      I
           G
                H
                      T
                          M
                               E.

Q: favorite pie?
A: Coconut Creme 😍