Chapter 14: Is there Somewhere?

White sheets, bright lights, crooked teeth in the night light.
//
I clutched your eyes like stairway railings, and you clutched you my brain and eased my feelings.
*******************

"Josh, wake up!"

"Tyler, shut your mouth."

"Josh, why you gotta be so rudeeeee? Don't you know I'm human too?," I sang off tune and he cracked a smile and peeked up at me.

"Mhm, you're lame."

"I'm cool, you wouldn't know that though, because you wouldn't know cool if it was an anteater and you were a teeny little ant in your little ant colony being sucked trough a large mammal's nostril for breakfast."

"That little speech there was so cool and beautiful," he says laughing.

"See, who even talks like that still. You're one of those mindless zombie walking around with a limp and a hunch saying stuff like 'you only live once.' "

He gives me a questionable look as he raises his eyebrows.

"See, I'm so cool that I'm a poet and didn't even know it," I say laughing and he shakes his head.

"Tyler bean I'm done with you."

"Why does everyone keep calling me 'bean' I do not look like a bean. I am not a bean, I am a human,"

"Yeah, a humanbean," he stated laughing, "you're so 'hip' Tyler. When people call you a bean it's really kind of like an act of love. Like if someone loves you and you're small and cute like you, you get the name bean."

"Oh, okay. So I'm a bean?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, you're a bean," he confirms laughing at my confused state.

"Oh."

"So, are we going on that 'date' today?"

"Why'd you say date like that? Is there something wrong?"

I told you Josh doesn't like you like that. Maybe you should start listening to me more....

Yeah, blurry maybe I should.

My name's blurryface and I care what you think.

"Tyler? I'm sorry that came out wrong. Just hear me out."

"Yeah, sure." I shrug meekly preparing to get shot down as easy as possible.

"It's just that I don't really accept myself yet. I honestly don't know how to explain it. I never thought I was gay, but I have these crazy feelings for you that are so intense that I want to yell my declaration at the highest mountain peak. When you came out to me you had everything figured out. You accepted you were gay, you knew. I- I don't know for sure. I'm so sorry I probably sound so stupid-" he rambles.

"Josh, it's okay. I understand, really. You need to find yourself before we get hurt."

"This is why I love you, Tyler."

I smile at him, but in reality I'm pretty sure I just died.

He goes to kiss my cheek, but I dodge him and he pulls back confused.

"I don't think we should do 'this' " I say motioning between us, "it's not a good idea."

"Oh, okay."

"Maybe I could text Brendon and we could all hang out?"

"Yeah, uh, sounds great," he mutters sounding annoyed.

To BeanUrine:
Please, save me from an extremely awkward moment. Grab Dallon and his freakishly tall self and get over here. (Also no hate to Dall. He's a bean.) we can go get pizza. I think me and Josh just broke up....

From BeanUrine:
Yeah, sure I'll be there in 10.
I didn't even know you guys were dating?

To BeanUrine:
Yeah, that's the awkward part....

From BreadUrine:
I see..... I'll be right over.

"Brendon and Dallon will be here in ten minutes. We're going out to get pizza, get ready," I tell Josh avoiding eye contact and changing my clothes.

"M'kay."

Well today's going to be awkward

ToBreadUrine:
Okay, I have a plan. Operation let's make Josh Jealous. Also, invite Pete and Patrick I want to meet them in person.

___________{A/n}___________

Okay, so this is a short filler chapter and it sucks I know. The story is finally getting to it's plot. It's going to keep getting depression after the next few chapters.

OKAY BUT THIS REALLY CUTE GUY THAT GOS TO MY SCHOOL AND WEARS A LOT OF BAND SHIRTS AND IM DOING A PROJECT ON TØP FOR MY ENGLISH TEACHER ITS BASED ON PERCEPTION AND CRAP SO I NEED TO INTERVIEW PEOPLE AND IVE WANTED TO TALK TO HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND SO I CASUALLY WENT UP TO HIM AND SAT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WHILE SAYING "CAN I INTERVIEW YOU ON TØP?" AND HE SAID YES AND THE HE WENT HOME AND ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK. WE TALK NOW AND HE GAVE ME GUITAR TIPS AND LIKE THIS IS CRAZINESS. I INTERVIEW HIM TODAY. SOMEONE HELP.

Q: Favourite food?
A: anything Mexican/ Italian.