Lost Boy

There was time when I was alone. No where to go and no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
**************
{S/O to @radiothehead for being a sweet smol bean and making me smile with comments.}

"Josh, fricken stop." I exclaim as he keeps poking my back.

"No, Tyler you need to get up. We have stuff to do today," he whines poking me yet again.

"I have nothing to do but sleep," I mumble against my pillow.

"Maybe I can give you something to do," he says grinning and I swear I can hear the fuckboy wink in his voice.

"Shut up."

He abruptly turns me over to face him and I go to make a remark, but he's suddenly straddling my hips.

"Baby boy, you're being bad today," he mumbles nuzzling his nose into the side of my neck.

"Mhm is that so?"

Instead of answering me he grinds his hips into mine.

"A-are my p-parents gone?" I moan out.

"Yep," he says smirking and rolling his hips into mine.

"Oh."

He bites at my neck licking the forming mark.

"You're a tease," I whine as he avoids touching me where I need him most.

"Mhm, and you're a pretty boy," he mumbles smirking against my neck.

He grinds down onto me without warning and I throw my head head back into my pillows moaning.

"Josh, please, do something; anything," I beg.

He chuckles lowly as his phone rings. I groan as he rolls off of me and retrieves his phone from my bedside table.

His face goes pale as he hesitantly answers his phone.

"H-hello?"

I watch him intently in worry as he splutters about.

"Y-yeah. I'll be right there."

He hangs up the phone and I follow him around my room as he hurriedly grabs his things.

"Josh? What's wrong? Is everything alright? "

He ignores me as he frantically runs around my room gathering his things.

"Josh! Answer me damnit!"

He turns and looks at me with no emotion.

"My dad came home early. He wants me home."

I gulp as my stomach twists into knots and my anxiety starts building up.

"Please stay safe. I love you, Josh," I mumble quietly as I pull him in for a quick kiss.

"I'll be fine baby boy," he says trying to smile at me reassuringly, but failing. I can see he's just as scared as I am.

He pulls me into another kiss and whispers "I love you" repeatedly as he showers my face with kisses.

"Text me later?"

"You know I can't stay away from my baby boy," he says smiling slightly.

"Josh, I love you," I say for the thousandth time.

"I love you too Tyguy."

And I watched him walk out of my room.
______{A/N}_____

Literally, this is shit and I know it. Buttttt, this is a filler and some drama is staring whoop I'm excited as frick. 🙃

Q: weirdest thing to happen to you?
A: the only one I can think of right now is my mom is talking to a guy and she drug me to his house at 1 am tonight and his daughter is around my age, but I'm antisocial so I'm just sitting on the couch writing fanfiction and internally dying because I'm socially awkward.