Chapter 12: Little Things

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile.
I'm in-love with you and all these little things.
*********************

"I can't believe you and Brendon almost fought in Hot Topic!" I laugh loudly as I sling my bedroom door open and set my bags down.

"Well to be fair he started it! He was being a smart ass."

"Joshua William watch your profanity!" I say sternly pointing my finger at him.

He laughs loudly and comes over and sets next to me on my bed.

"I've wanted to do this all day..."

I furrow my eyebrows until his lips are on mine, and I'm being pushed harshly against my mattress.

"Mhm, Josh, I-"

He cuts me off by taking my bottom lip between his teeth and pulling on it.

I accidentally jerk my hips forward and rut them against his and he moans.

"Tyler, I-"

I blush and advert my gaze, "I'm so sorry Josh. I didn't mea-"

I moan as he grinds his hips down onto mine and starts kissing my neck.

"Tyler I want you."

I freeze and look into Josh's eyes for any sign of lies. I can't find anything but adoration.

"I want you too."

With that his lips are working against mine at a slow steady pace. His touches become gentler and his actions are more tender.

"I love your eyes." He mummers as his lips come back to my own.

"I love your hands." He says taking my hand in his own and lacing them.

"I love your voice."

"I love everything about you Tyler Joseph."

I can't help but to cry as he lets these words slip out of his mouth. I bite my lower lip and nod as he leans back in.

I gently tug at the end of his shirt and he reaches up to remove it, and then he removes mine as well.

His bare chest is pressed against mine and the heat is radiating between us

I jerk my hips forward and whine at the little amount of friction.

"Josh...please, just do something," I whine while tugging at his belt loops.

He nods and unbuttons his skinny jeans while jerking them down his legs.

He palms me through my jeans as he continues to kiss my neck down to my chest.

"I like hearing you moan, baby boy."

"Josh, please," I whimper as he jerks my pants off leaving us both in our boxers.

I decided that if I want to set the pace, then I'm going to have to do more than just whine and beg Josh to do all the work.