Chapter 15: I'm Yours

Nobody asked you to get me attached to you. In fact, you tricked me. And I wasn't trying to fall in-love, but boy you pushed me. So, all that I'm asking is that you handle me with caution. Cause I don't give myself often, but I guess I'll try today.
******************

"Josh, are you almost ready? Bren should be here any minute now!" I yell through my house while slipping my floral vans on.

I used 'Bren' instead of 'Brendon' in hopes of getting Josh jealous. It's a small act, but I'm slowly going to progress.

"Yeah, I'll be right down," he yells back.

Just as Josh stomps down my stairs a car honking is heard and I run outside, literally, I ran.

Brendon was leaned against his car glaring at Josh, but when I ran at him full speed and tackled him into a big hug, he ignored Josh and smiled at me.

"Tyler! You look cute today," Brendon compliments me and adds a wink.

I blush and say a quick, "so do you."

Josh is glaring at us and I sneak Brendon a high five. I think my plan is working.

We get in the car and halfway to the pizza place Josh finally speaks up.

"So, Dallon how long have you and Brendon been dating?"

Dallon splutters and blushes as he looks shocked, "I- uh- we're not dating."

Josh then glares at me and grits his teeth.
"Tyler, said you guys were so I just thought...."

The car went quiet as we continued driving and pulled into a parking lot.

I step out and Brendon wrapped his arm around me and winked to Dallon.

So Dallon does know. This is going just as planned.

Josh walks beside Dallon with an angry look on his cute little features.

I probably shouldn't be thinking about how hot he looks when he's mad.

Oh the things I bet he could do to me when he's mad.

Brendon takes a seat and drags me down beside him while Dallon and Josh sit opposite to us.

"What can I get you all today?" A waitress asks with a bright smile.

"Mhm, can we just get a large with everything?" Brendon asks the whole table and we all nod.

"Okay, one large pizza with everything. What would you like to drink?"

Everyone around the table tells their requested drink and she writes it down as fast as the speed of sound and smiles.

"Okay, so for the drinks I have 2 cokes, 1 Pepsi, and 1 Pink Lemonade. Correct?"

We all nod and he smiles. "Will that be all for you guys?"

"Do you sell cookies by any chance?" Brendon asks with a beautiful smile.

"Yeah, but only a chocolate-chip cookie pizza."