Chapter 16: We Can Make Love

We can get romantic, dirty dancing, feel my hands till the sun comes up.  We can make love.
***************

"Josh, I swear to God!"

"What's wrong, Tyler?" He giggles poking my face again.

"Quit poking my face! It's annoying," I say trying to seem mad, but end up failing and smiling like a goof.

"Mhm, I love you baby boy." He murmurs against my neck as he places a sweet kiss there.

"Joshhhh, you know how I feel about neck kisses," I whine.

"How's that's baby boy?" He teases innocently.

I crane my neck to the side giving him better access as he crawls between my hips.

He leaves open mouth kisses along my jawline and mumbles the occasional, "I love you."

I will never get tired of Josh telling me he loves me.

I buck my hips and he chuckles, "what do you want Ty?"

"Show me how much you love me." I say shakily.

He looks at me with a new found flame in his eyes. He slowly leans in and plants his lips onto mine and gives me a sweet kiss.

He slowly grabs the end of my shirt and gently takes it off me; trailing kisses down my jaw line.

His lips are warm and a bit chapped, but he's all I've ever wanted.

He moves his kisses down to my chest and kisses down to my navel before tugging at my belt.

He looks me in the eyes as he removes his shirt slowly and slings it to the floor and goes to work on my belt.

His eyes never leave mine as he gently discards me of my clothes in a slow manner.

I've registered what he's doing now and I can't help the tears that well up in my eyes.

We're left in our boxers and he crawls back up to be level with my face and wipes my tears away while kissing me slowly and grinding his hips into mine.

He bites my bottom lip gently and I gasp; giving him the permission he wanted.

Our tongues slowly mix together in a slow speed as we just feel each other.

I can feel every small touch. The way his hips slowly grind into mine, his rough callused hands roaming my sides sending chills through my spine, the gentleness of his lips against mine.

I can feel his love....

I feel him tug at my boxers and slide them down my knees before throwing them to the growing pile on the floor. I watch as he does the same with his.

"I love you baby boy," is all he says before he applies some of the lube to three fingers and sticks one in me.

He thrusts his finger in me a few times before adding another one.

"Mhm, Josh," I groan at his slow agonising speed, "more."

He lets out a low chuckle and adds another one.

"Josh," I moan desperately.

"Mhm, baby boy I'm going to show you how much you mean to me," and with that he pulls his fingers out and lines himself up with me.

He holds my gaze as he slides into me and slowly starts to thrust.

"I love your hair. I could pull on it for days while I fuck you or kiss you," he says biting at my neck.

"I love your voice, especially when you're moaning my name."

"I love your eyes and I could get lost in them forever."

"I'm in love with you Tyler Joseph," he says kissing me on the lips and slipping his hand between us to grab my dick and stroke it.

He flicks his wrists agonising slow and thumbs the tip while keeping his slow pace. His thrusts are deep and I'm trying to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head.

"Oh my god, Josh," I moan and claw down his back, "I love you so fricking much."

I whimper when he laces his hands with mine and places them above my head still thrusting into me.

He nibbles at my ear after whispering, "you're so fucking beautiful Ty."

I whimper underneath him as he sucks at my collarbone, and keeps my hands pinned above my head while continuing to stroke me.

"Everyone will know you're mine now," he says still sucking at the already bruised skin.

"All mine..." he murmurs and that does it.

"Josh. I- I'm going to cum," I moan out.

"Let go for me baby boy," he whispers and I let myself fly over the edge. My mind goes hazy as I'm overcome with ecstasy.

I release all over mine and Josh's stomach as he keeps thrusting, chasing his own release.

I wince from sensitivity, but his thrusts soon become rushed and sloppy as his hips stutter to a stop and and he releases inside me.

I lazily close my eyes and smile as Josh falls beside of me panting hard and sweaty.

"I love you Josh," I whisper tiredly and cuddle into his chest under my blanket.

"I love you too, baby boy," he says panting and gently wrapping is arms around me pulling me closer.

I shut my eyes and let sleep take me. I sleep with a small smile that refuse to leave my lips.

I finally got my best friend. I can finally love him like I've always wanted too.

If only he knew how much I really love him....

_______{A/N}_______

I've been a bitch all day today and I wrote some shitty unedited smut at breakfast around all my frens. Lol this may be fluffy and sweet like cotton candy,but I'm about to ruin your lives like a teenager with braces eating peanut brittle.

Also, my floral vans came in today. Holla @ me.

Q: something random about yourself?

A: I'm strangely obsessed with the moon. 🌛