➵18

It was around 4:30 AM when Manny sped off to Jade's apartment, she didn't text him to make sure she got home safe so he took the initiative to check on her.

He pulled his spare key out and turned it into the door, opening it quietly. It was dark in her apartment, he used his phone flashlight and made his way into her room, she was knocked out on her queen sized bed.

He chuckled, shaking his head and turning the light on his phone off. As he goes to shut Jade's bedroom door, he trips over her shoebox causing it to make noise, she popped up from the bed.

"Who's that..?" She said in a sleepy tone.

"Shiiiit." Manny mouthed to himself.

"It's me." He said after a few seconds. "I wanted to see if you was straight you ain't call to tell me you was good."

"I'm sorry, I was so tired.."

"I see.. Ight well glad to see you straight I'll catch you." He proceeded to turn on his heel.

"Wait no, you might as well stay.."

He stood at the door debating, knowing god damn well he wanted to stay. He said fuck it. He kicked off his brand new cement 4s, flipped on the night light and climbed into the bed with Jade. Even before Manny confessed his love for Jade, they slept together, and it wasn't anything sexual..

"So how was the date?" He asked.

She turned to face him with both of her hands tucked together underneath her head. "It was okay, I had a good night."

"That's good, that's good.."

"Manny I don't feel right, right now. I feel like I'm just throwing all of this in your face, that ain't right... Because I really do like you, I don't want you thinking I u—"

He kissed her, right then and there. He placed his hand around her back, pulling her closer to him. He lifted her leg and placed it around his as they tongue wrestled.

Manny felt her up, grabbing onto her tits, then her ass, and eventually he slipped his hand into her panties.

He slowly slipped them off of her as he positioned himself between her legs, he parted them roughly, licking his lips at what was in front of him.

He stuck his finger inside of her first, slowly pumping in and out, she grabbed a handful of his curls as she twisted and turned her hips.

Manny locked her hips down with both of his arms as he proceeded to rub her clit up and down with his tongue, he spelled her full name out, he even said the alphabet.

He flicked his tongue across her clit and pumped his finger in and out of her, she moaned his name loudly, gripping more of his curls.

He smiled up at her, lips and mouth dripping wet, he said "you like it?"

She nodded her head, looking at him with eyes full of lust. It's clear Jade doesn't know what the hell she wants..

Manny kissed her stomach, leaving small little hickeys until he reached her neck. He licked and kissed her neck, making her giggle and making him smile each time he tried to do it again.

He moved up to her mouth and softly ripped at her bottom lip, he started kissing on her lips as she allowed him entrance, he positioned himself on top of Jade in between her legs, she felt the bulge in his sweatpants growing.

Jade took it upon herself to slip her hand in his pants, and feel on his manhood. He grunted in her ear as she held onto it.

He roughly kissed on her neck while he slipped his sweatpants and boxers off, tossing them to the side. Without warning, he slipped inside of Jade and she moaned loudly in his ear. This was only their second time having sex and Manny thought Jade's pussy was gold.

He showed no remorse as he rammed in and out of her, he kept his face in the crook of her neck as he had a handful of hair in his hand.

"Who does it better Jade? Tell me." Manny said, lowly into her ear as he fucked her.

She clawed his back as he continued ramming into her, they were making complete eye contact. "You, you do it better...Oo yes right there, uhhhh Mannnny." She moaned as he slammed into her.

          Chris was at Iris' house in the middle of a heated argument with her. Since he was off his meds, this was not in his best interest.

"You fucking left me for her, I know you did! Piece of shit!" Iris screeched, throwing a cup at Chris, he ducked. "How do you do this to me?!"

"Stop fucking yelling at me!" He yelled back.

"No! You fucking liar! You fucked her! My own sister!" At this point Iris had been blowing punches to Chris left and right, he grew angry, really angry.

Suddenly he grabbed Iris by her neck and tossed her across the room. "Shut the fuck up!" He screamed. "You dumb fucking cunt!" He picked up a chair and hauled it at her. "Leave me the fuck alone!" He proceeded to his car, wasting no time pulling the fuck off.