"Menna !" Tsuna said as everyone crashed into the walls. Kenji and Aido blinked as Tsuna stood in front of them, forming a Zero Point Breakthrough "you won't get away with this, we just need Kyokai-nee and Kotoya-nii" Tsuna said "the bunny is on fire agaaain" Aido said "I can see that" Kenji glared.

They smirked "I think it's already too late for you to save them" Kenji said "our leader will soon take the girl's blood and heal our boss right away" he said "and the remaining body will turn into a stringed puppet !" Aido laughed, Tsuna's eyes widen.

Tsuna changed his fighting position "why are you people doing this ?" He said "don't you have something you wanted to do beside having a war for revenge ?" He said "we have nothing to say to you !" Kenji said "we are following Ren to the end, we don't care at what you say" Aido said. Tsuna suddenly opened his palm to perform X-BURNER "wait Tsuna !" Reborn said, but Tsuna didn't hear him.

Meanwhile, with Kyoya, he looked around for Mako but he was nowhere to be seen. He jumped ahead to dodge the arrow and flipped to step out of the way "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird rested on his shoulder "I'm fine" Kyoya petted it's head "filthy herbivore" he glared at Mako "if I'm a herbivore why did I make you fall on your knees" Mako said "hn ?" Kyoya frowned and found his ankles were cuffed, he fell back really hard as Mako dragged him.

Mako let go of the chain and jumped back to dodge Roll's hit "ah, it's wet now" Kyoya got up and stared at his feet "I'm pissed now" he held up his tonfa "stop running and tell me where Kyokai is" he glared "hm" Mako glared and threw many arrows around Kyoya, the arrows suddenly turned into an upside down tornado around Kyoya.

Kyoya used his tonfa to twirl the chain around him, it kept breaking through the water, but the water kept reforming. Kyoya flinched when Mako trapped him in a huge water drop and lift him off the floor, Hibird chirped while flying around as Kyoya held his breath "Gupiii !!!" Roll tried to break the water drop but it was no use.

The water drop kept getting bigger, making Kyoya hard to breathe as he clenched on his neck. Mako glared as bubbles came out of Kyoya's mouth and flinched when Kyoya looked at him. Kyoya smirked and his tonfa let out chains. Mako blocked his face from the water as Kyoya span around with the chain to break the water drop.

Before landing on the floor, Roll formed himself around Kyoya, trapping him in a spiky ball "what is that ?" Mako thought, he flinched when the ball exploded by Kyoya and the spikes scattered everywhere "hm !" Mako winced as he got a lot of scratches "he's strong" he thought and ran away "calling yourself strong and kept running away, filthy herbivore indeed" Kyoya glared and chased him.

Mako ran until he reached a yard, Kyoya jumped to attack, Mako turned and aimed an arrow at his face. Kyoya managed to move aside in midair, but the arrow hit his arm. Kyoya landed on his feet and looked at his bleeding arm "this is nothing" he told Mako "then let's have a real fight with no flames" Mako detached his bow into two pieces "hn, Kamikorosu" Kyoya smirked.

The two ran toward each other and started fighting, both same speed and strength, and both can read the other's movements. Kyoya kicked Mako in the stomach so hard that Mako flung and crashed into a tree, making a couple of Sakura leaves drop.

Kyoya ran toward him for a final blow but paused at the sighed of the pink petals, he froze on his spot unable to move "Hibari ! Okay !?" Hibird flew around him "n-no" Kyoya gritted his teeth, Mako groaned and sat up "hm ?" He looked at Kyoya confused and ran toward him, but paused as well.

Mako suddenly started sneezing "Damn it, my allergies " he thought and sneezed again. Mako and Kyoya suddenly felt dizzy and fell on their knees. Mako noticed that Kyoya collapsed on the floor "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird tried to wake Kyoya up by pulling his hair "Guppi ?" Roll tilted his head as he poked Kyoya with his nose.